Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
navydocquad0
Dec 19, 2009

by angerbeet

Any information on the topic would be greatly appreciated, gonna be there for a couple of days and don't want to get robbed or raped.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I really can't imagine anything good coming out of your plan.

Trillian
Sep 14, 2003

You want to pick up a hooker, but you don't want to get raped? surprise sex is free!

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho

Mexico is really safe right now, and their prostitutes are known for their cleanliness and professionalism. Besides, the local police arevery good at what they do and will be able and willing to help you out of anything. They seriously love white folk over there, so if they mouth off just remind them of where you are from and what they owe you!

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

Wanna stick my cock in a garbage disposal, don't wanna be left with a shredded stump of mangled flesh. Tips?

Christ Puncher
Aug 23, 2007

http://mexicocity.es.craigslist.com.mx/ers/

IratelyBlank
Dec 2, 2004
The only easy day was yesterday

Why is surprise sex a concern? Are there gangs of men in Mexico waiting to surprise sex Johns or something?

WorldTravelerX
Jul 15, 2007

Are you a guy or a gal?
Are you looking to engage the services of a man or woman?

Are you looking for anything special?
Or local color?

Maybe you could rent the documentary "Clerks 2" and have a "party" with a donkey?

I don't see how anything could go wrong with this.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

IratelyBlank posted:

Why is surprise sex a concern? Are there gangs of men in Mexico waiting to surprise sex Johns or something?

surprise sex gangs

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Pretty sure there's a "Ask me about Mexico City" in Tourism and Travel if you bothered to look?

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

You asked people on an internet forum about how to pick up a prostitute. This demonstrates that not only are you utterly clueless in these matters but that you actually thought the denizens of somethingawful would be at all knowledgeable or helpful on the topic of having buying sex.

Buying the services of the world's oldest professional is far beyond the scope of your street smarts.

navydocquad0
Dec 19, 2009

by angerbeet

WorldTravelerX posted:

Are you a guy or a gal?
Are you looking to engage the services of a man or woman?

Are you looking for anything special?
Or local color?

Maybe you could rent the documentary "Clerks 2" and have a "party" with a donkey?

I don't see how anything could go wrong with this.

I'm a 27 year old brown guy from a country where brown people are from, I've got enough spanish to get by and have traveled in central america before but I know from expirence that you can clearly tell I'm not from mexico when I speak to locals. I'm not looking for anything crazy just to get what I pay for without being attacked or robbed. I'd just like to not spend more than 100 USD a visit, I could do that in the US easily.

IratelyBlank posted:

I've heard/read some very bad stories about what happens when they hooker scam people in Mexico. I've even read a story about an effeminate gay man who was kidnapped from a gay bar, forced into herion addiction, finally being used as a trans-prostitute in the end. I've also read positive reviews from people who accomplished the task without much trouble.

millertime3250 posted:

Pretty sure there's a "Ask me about Mexico City" in Tourism and Travel if you bothered to look?

I figured more people looked in this section and it doesn't seem too travel related. I could imagine if it was called "Sex Tourism and Travel" but it is not called that.

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

You asked people on an internet forum about how to pick up a prostitute. This demonstrates that not only are you utterly clueless in these matters but that you actually thought the denizens of somethingawful would be at all knowledgeable or helpful on the topic of having buying sex.

Buying the services of the world's oldest professional is far beyond the scope of your street smarts.

SA has more than 140k registered members. I've seen stranger threads in this forum.

navydocquad0 fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2010 around 02:42

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007

Maybe you should stick to not loving prostitutes in a foreign country, I don't do it and I've never woken up in a bathtub without a kidney. Just saying.

Unmistakeable Fire
Oct 1, 2006

Remember in Brokeback Mountain when Jake Gyllenhall picked up that gay dude just walking around on the streets in Mexico? Just try that.

navydocquad0
Dec 19, 2009

by angerbeet

Thank you, I completely forgot about craigslist. I didn't see you at first between all the flames.

Algernon Quazar posted:

Maybe you should stick to not loving prostitutes in a foreign country, I don't do it and I've never woken up in a bathtub without a kidney. Just saying.
I understand where you are coming from but we all do our own thing anyway, thanks for the input though.

Unmistakeable Fire posted:

Remember in Brokeback Mountain when Jake Gyllenhall picked up that gay dude just walking around on the streets in Mexico? Just try that.

I don't think it will work the same way for a heterosexual.

JohnnyRnR
May 16, 2004
Beer Ninja

From what I've heard the majority of prostitutes you meet in Mexico City will have been forced into the trade by human traffickers, or be drug addicts held in a "sex for your fix" system. In Mexico there are also many children forced into the sex trade.

And here's a handy wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Mexico

My advice is to change your mind, because this can only end in tears.

JohnnyRnR
May 16, 2004
Beer Ninja

navydocquad0 posted:

I don't think it will work the same way for a heterosexual.

It is painfully obvious that you have never seen a prostitute. They stand on the street waiting for anyone to pick them up.

With all due respect, you've been given some good advice in this thread (i.e. Change your mind), and would do well to heed it before you learn a hard lesson.

Keri
Oct 22, 2003
helo internet

navydocquad0 posted:

I've heard/read some very bad stories about what happens when they hooker scam people in Mexico. I've even read a story about an effeminate gay man who was kidnapped from a gay bar, forced into herion addiction, finally being used as a trans-prostitute in the end.

So the place you are going is dangerous enough, that getting kidnapped and forced into prostitution is a concern of yours, but you have no qualms picking up a prostitute while you visit.

Seriously?

navydocquad0
Dec 19, 2009

by angerbeet

JohnnyRnR posted:

It is painfully obvious that you have never seen a prostitute. They stand on the street waiting for anyone to pick them up.

With all due respect, you've been given some good advice in this thread (i.e. Change your mind), and would do well to heed it before you learn a hard lesson.

Thank you for your contribution.

Keri posted:

So the place you are going is dangerous enough, that getting kidnapped and forced into prostitution is a concern of yours, but you have no qualms picking up a prostitute while you visit.

Seriously?

The world is a bad, dangerous place, I could go looking for a prostitute in Chicago and bad things might happen.

I'm only trying to extend the possibility to myself that I don't get hurt or into trouble.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 9, 2007

Remind me to work out until I also am buff and have to keep a pillow in front of my okay I'll be honest this is like the 50th custom title I've done tonight and I'm just phoning it in now.

navydocquad0 posted:

Keri posted:

Seriously?

The world is a bad, dangerous place, I could go looking for a prostitute in Chicago and bad things might happen.

I'm only trying to extend the possibility to myself that I don't get hurt or into trouble.

I think the irony is lost on you.

Keri
Oct 22, 2003
helo internet

navydocquad0 posted:

How about extending the possibility that other people don't get hurt, by not picking up prostitutes in an area known for forcing people into prostitution.

The irony that was lost on you, is that you are afraid of being victimized, but have no trouble at all possibly victimizing others. How could you enjoy sex with a prostitute in this area, when there's a very real possibility that what you are doing with/to them is something that you'd be terrified of happening to you?

Seriously, if you really want to visit prostitutes, wait until you're back in the States and try to find a reputable agency.

Gramaticaly Correct
Jul 25, 2010

Don't listen to the haters OP. Forty years ago I'd have told you to head to Tijuana but nowadays that place is pretty much done; you'll find the action in another border town, the littler known Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

The city is going well now but in the 70-80's there were problems related to the drug trade. Luckily due to intervention from the USA in 1987 this is past history, and a lot of people there feel forever grateful to the USA for having given them back their liberty.

If you make them believe you are somehow involved with the DEA they'll be very welcoming and one of the government-sanctioned brothels might even give you coupon for a freebie.

Gramaticaly Correct fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2010 around 08:25

Make Out Party
Jul 15, 2010

reflir posted:

Wanna stick my cock in a garbage disposal, don't wanna be left with a shredded stump of mangled flesh. Tips?

Wear a condom.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Make Out Party posted:

Wear a condom.

Made of metal. It's the only way to gently caress a garbage disposal. (read: Whore)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008
Good luck with your depression!

Where exactly have you been reading positive reviews of mexican prostitution?

Also if you can't see why picking up hookers (in a foreign country no less) is weird and super dumb then I don't even know what to tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vuvuzela
Jun 20, 2010

by angerbot

Navy Doc, if thats what you are, I doubt your CO would appreciate you violating the rules against human trafficing. San Diego, right? Looking for some hot TJ action?