Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Vorgimmler posted:

I'm honestly surprised no one found this one out yet, but way back when EGM had printed an awesome hoax about being able to play as Akuma by beating the game six times over, both scenarios, with just the knife. I remember a friend of mine actually trying it repeatedly and nearly breaking one of his discs because he couldn't figure out it was a drat joke.

I'm assuming you're talking about Resident Evil 2. I did all the requirements to get Tofu, I swear I did, and it didn't happen. To this day I am slightly skeptical of whether or not Tofu is real (even though I know he is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Guy Mann posted:

When the concept of actually liking a game is so alien to you that it must be some sort of insidious memery.

Used to be when I saw someone gushing over a hidden gem on these forums I would check out that game and it would be really awesome. Now I get more suspicious the more they seem to like it. Not because I think the person writing is trolling, but because a lot of people on these forums have really, really, really terrible taste (myself included). The worst of it is when you see people trying to defend cell phone games

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 20, 2017

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Super Dan posted:

Also, you estimated that 51% of women are lesbians.

No he said that 51% are women and 49% of those want to gently caress men. So 2% of women are Lesbians.

edit: Curses! I have exposed my ignorance!

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 8, 2017

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Dating sim parodies peaked with Leisure Suit Larry.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Dick Burglar posted:

That's the beauty of it--it doesn't do anything!

Why am I reading this in Otacon's voice? Googling just creates more questions. What a bizarre rabbit hole

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

I like how this is actually a story of a guy trying to get rid of his annoying girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
lol nerds. Reminds me of back in the day when I would play Street Fighter and everyone would know the backstories behind the characters and poo poo. I'm just thinking "Where did you learn this info? The manual?"