Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

"I wonder if there is beer on the sun."
Goddamn it, I love this kinda poo poo. Does anyone here remeber the Bigfoot myth and the Leatherface myth from GTA San Andreas? There were people even here in Brazil who had heard about that bullshit. Some even believed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

SpaceBees posted:

Killswitch

This one is really bizarre and difficult to even explain. The gist of it is that it was a Russian PC game with a very limited run, about 10,000 copies. Upon completion, it would delete itself. It is (in)famous because there were puzzles and levels that players never found ways to complete. The game took place in a Russian factory that was inhabited by demons.

Like I said, its difficult to explain what this game is even about, but you can read more here:

http://invisiblegames.net/archives/killswitch/

Too bad looking at that page hurts my eyes, I would like to know more about that game.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

Speaking of GTA 3, in the Beta, there was a school in the game. It was where you could get the school bus. There were also supposed to be children in the game.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

21stCentury posted:

There's children starving in Africa and you gave 10 bucks to go on an internet forum. Don't you know how many free internet forums there are?

I agree that the thing certainly wasn't as good as it could have been, but don't blame the people donating of being morally wrong.

I won't call them morally wrong, but they're incredibly stupid, that's for sure.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

Fuego Fish posted:

Some people are like that. Other people, like me, will tell their mother that the movie they saw on the weekend was "loving awesome" or "a pile of poo poo" and not think twice about it.

It's almost like everyone's different or something!

I learned how to swear because of my parents. You wouldn't believe the kind of poo poo my dad says when he's driving.