Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

What about the children foo'?
To add to the Mew stuff from R&B, you could also get a pokemon called 'MissingNo' which was a staticy jumbled sprite that's over lvl 100 and only has (if I'm remembering right) 1 move. If you leveled it up it would reset to 100.
The thing was if you caught it it'd cause all sorts of issues with corrupting sprites, messed up levels and things like that. I only realised this AFTER it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

DoubleDown11 posted:

???
Missingno was not a hoax, that was very much real.

I know, I know, just adding info to the surrounding 'use fly, walk up and down, get mew' thing

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

This would be great with something like Kinect. I could just imagine a game that secretly takes pictures and video of your living room as you play, only to have you stumble upon them in-game in, say, a serial killer's apartment or something.

THAT would be creepy as hell

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Saradiart posted:

Creepy urban legend story in the vein of Pokemon Black.

That is really damned creepy. And more effective than the actual video one I think.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Holy poo poo this thread is still going 8 years later