Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tufty
May 21, 2006

The Traffic Safety Squirrel
Yeah, apparently it's a 'creepypasta'. I had to google what the hell that means, and apparently it is a short story designed to be creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tufty
May 21, 2006

andrew smash posted:

In the same vein, a lot of the old hoaxes we talked about in the middle school lunchroom are actually possible with action replay or gameshark, etc. The two I tried were bringing aeris back and getting mew. Aeris technically works in that you can stick her in your party and use her in combat, but she doesn't have any lines and you can't switch her out unless you go to an event that forces you to use a set party, after which you can't switch her back in. Mew works fine, you can put it into a party slot with a gameshark. I heard nintendo had some plans to give it away in promotions or something, all of the files and poo poo are on the cartridges. There's no way to get it by walking back and forth in front of a truck or whatever, though.

Not by walking back and forth of the truck, but there is a way to get Mew in Red and Blue without going to one of the special events or using a Gameshark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF7Xjxn9jc&feature=fvw

Tufty
May 21, 2006

Wandering Knitter posted:

Sorry that the fact that I'm easily scared and get freaked out by glitches makes you angry. :(

WATCH THE loving VIDEO YOU loving PIECE OF poo poo OR I'M GONNA TURN YOUR LIFE INTO A GLITCH :argh: