Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

ProfessorClumsy posted:

Best e-mail I have ever recieved:

I just love that a feature he doesn't like somehow devalues the rest of the site for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

Professor Clumsy posted:

You can learn everything you need to know for a rudimentary understanding of film language from this one single shot from Nosferatu...

So, the rule of thirds then? Set for life.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I like to say weird, messed up sh*t because it's pretty much exactly what this one guy I hate says- well, he didn't say it, really, but he would have if he was reviewing this movie instead of me. I'm the one saying those things, but I basically don't mean them- he does. He means what I say.

congrats on finally taking satire as a concept to task, it's been askin' for it

• Locked thread