Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
I'm glad someone else though Super 8 was pretty hollow and pandering. Not a completely terrible film but I was really bored about halfway through because I've seen every Spielberg movie ever and it felt like every beat was really easy to see coming. My dumb gay friends think it's the greatest movie ever, but they all though Inception was super high-brow,as well, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

bigmcgaffney posted:

I could not stop laughing at the IMDB official synopsis for Cool as Ice. Something about the syntax just cracks me up.

Budget: $6,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend: $638,625 (USA) (20 October 1991) (393 Screens)
Gross: $1,193,062 (USA)

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Vargo posted:

It's more like she's questioning. "I kissed a Smurf and I... liked it?"

Fuckckkkkkkk

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Hoop Laced poo poo posted:

"Insidious is the most unique, original and affecting horror film of recent years. Unfortunately, like so many great horror films, it will probably take another twenty to thirty years before most people notice."

This is the funniest joke I've seen on SA in years.

Agreed, I did not enjoy Insidious, thought it mediocre, and I seem to recall the original SA review panned it pretty badly :confused: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/current-movie-reviews/hop-source-code.php?page=3

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Now I want to see Mirror Mirror learning Ronald Lee from Pit Poss is in it.

• Locked thread