Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

My fat PS3 works in the US and in Kuwait which has different voltage, not sure about the Slim but I don't see why they would have changed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I said come in! posted:

Happy 15th birthday Playstation. :toot:

15 years of Sony dominating (in my opinion) the video game market with the best exclusives of any game console since the Playstation first came out. Plus the Playstation 2 is still, even a decade later now, on store shelves and has sold over 120,000,000 units world wide.

I'd agree with you for the PS1 and PS2 but I think this console generation 3rd party exclusives are more or less dead. Unless MS or Sony personally has some part in something it seems it comes out for PS3/360 either way.

I do really like Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles though :shobon:

• Locked thread