Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
VIVA, according to Wikipedia, looks like an MTV channel that just shows programmes rather than music and stuff, not really sure. Had to get past Philippine, Canadian and German channels called Viva to find it, so I don't think it bodes well. Looks like everything is getting broken.

Also - who gets Sons of Anarchy if Bravo's going? I hope Sky get it, it's deserving of a bigger audience that Bravo + Five US get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
Harry and Paul's a bit hit and miss. I thought the first episode was good, and the second OK, but if the "is he queer" and benefit family thing make it into every show it'll degrade. Dragons Den and the Beatles are both pretty spectacular though, with the Peter Jones impression particularly good.

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
I really like The Trip, but the general consensus here I think is that it's not as good as it "should" be. I think it comes down to "do you like impressions?" or not.

Also:

Meltdown321 posted:

Did anyone watch an odd little show on CITV called Roger and the Rottentrolls? It was a bit past my time on children`s TV but a friend had it on once and it`s a work of genius.

Nobody else said anything but yes, I loved that show, it's brilliant. Glad someone else out there likes it!

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!

Doakes posted:

No one watch Mad Dogs? That was great.

It was great! That, House, 30 Rock and 10 O'Clock Live make for a Sky+ nightmare though.