Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I really like Newswipe and Screenwipe, so having something like those but with a different name is fine by me because it's what have been the most entertaining things he's done.

You Have Been Watching was good but only if the guests were right. Reginald D Hunter should have been a permanent guest!

I agree that 10 O'Clock Live is just.. ugh, what's it for? Why is it live? It suffers for it. There felt like no rapport between anybody and I just didn't see the purpose of the thing at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gram-O-Phone posted:

Seeing someone take the reduced offer on The Chase makes me much angrier than is really healthy. Especially if the reduced offer is a negative amount.

Oh my goodness I am so glad I'm not the only person who enjoys The Chase. I dunno why I do, I just.. do. I'm terrible at quiz shows and rarely get a question right, but it honestly feels so loving tense when the chaser just BARELY catches them in the final chase that I can't help but enjoy it.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kin posted:

Has anyone seen these pop up cheaper somewhere? I just find the pricing of it a little weird (although somewhat understandable as The Twilight Zone is the poo poo).

I went through a mini-obsession with The Twilight Zone awhile ago and decided I simply must have the full boxset. It's old right? Really popular too, surely it can't be too expensive??

Basically, good luck finding it for a reasonable price! :(

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm turning into a gameshow fan or something, started watching the Million Pound Drop tonight and quite enjoyed playing along, even if some of the questions were just viciously difficult. A question about someone's twitter update on the day of the show? Really?

Apparently this is the third season, but I'd not heard of it until tonight.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gram-O-Phone posted:

That is unless you're playing online where it is fairly pointless splitting at all, especially if you're playing for a Davina shout-out.

I put my name as knobjockey in the hopes I could get Davina to say it on TV. I don't think she would though. :smith: