Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Dont care if noone watches Eastenders. This episode was just depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Figaro posted:

What happened? I usually watch but I just got in.

Man, watch it on iPlayer. Seriously.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Figaro posted:

I bloody hope so now, I loving hate Billy.

How loving dare you. :( Aw man, I loved Billie. (Not Billy as in the Mitchell)

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Pookah posted:

Man, I am totally burned out on watching Whitney blubbing on the stairs, and Carol doing her stony-faced control thing...

Whitney loving crushed me man.

MonkeyLibFront posted:

Wasn't there an coroners inquest in to a bloke downing a pint of vodka as a bet the other day who died?

Yeah, also my friend knew a guy that died from downing a litre of vodka too.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

thehustler posted:

Nerds Choice.

If you don't watch Only Connect you're missing out.

Yeah, you're missing out on the most pretentious TV program I have ever seen.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

thehustler posted:

What's the matter? Scared of intelligent people?

It doesn't take itself too seriously and indeed takes the piss out of itself for being like that. When you get a question right sat on the sofa watching it it actually feels good.

Oh ha, ha. I mean it's not bad, I just hate Victoria Cohen which is probably why I don't like the program.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Fat Turkey posted:

I'm not really a fan of Buzzcocks for reasons people have given here, but a friend of mine got tickets to the third show in this series so I went. The special guests were Jedward. What followed blew my mind and I'm very interested to see how it comes out for the 28 minute cut.

Good God, if I were in a 100 meter vicinity of those two cunts I would try to swing for them. Seriously.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

thebardyspoon posted:

I heard Jack Dee drove them to tears by ripping the poo poo out of them mercilessly.

loving awesome. Just another reason to love Jack Dee.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Graviton v2 posted:

I actually kinda fancy her, am I weird?

No you're not. I've got some serious lesbian crush on her.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
I have never, ever seen an episode of Johnaton Creek. I have heard that it's pretty crap though...

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Don't even care. The best program on British TV has to be Horrible Histories. I can't be the only goon that watches this glorious show.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Captain Mediocre posted:

I read those books when I was younger but the programme's target audience is too young. Also one of them looks like a pedo.

I read the books too when I was young but I think that the TV Program is actually better. It's more engaging.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Brown Moses posted:

The Walking Dead starts at 10pm tonight on FX.

YES! Thank you so much for reminding me. I forgot when it was on.

holy loving poo poo. What the hell is going on with Eastenders...

Onion Vanguard fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 5, 2010

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Leyburn posted:

Armstrong and Miller is loving brilliant and it's a million times better than that Mitchell and Webb shite you all seem to put up with.

I'm actually amazed that it's on primetime BBC1, given how filthy some of it is. The sketch they did with the teacher getting pilled up in a club and running into his pupils was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Son, you're loving crazy.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Never Mind the buzzcocks this week is hilarious.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Scant Consolation posted:

Alright, I may have said becfore that she isn't hot but drat, she could turn me lesbian.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Gasmask posted:

Anyone else been finding iPlayer to be increasingly unreliable? I've never had a problem with 4OD but iPlayer seems to stutter and overlap all the time these days.

Granted, I'm trying to watch the Apprentice which is probably one of the most in demand shows, but it's really annoying. :mad:

I have been having this exact problem. I am trying to watch The Apprentice right now and it's spazzing out like mad.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Has Damien Lewis become even MORE posh?

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Harry Hill is perhaps the most annoying piece of crap I've ever seen on TV. He talks like a loving retard and he is not funny in the slightest. My family love the guy and I can't understand why. He is just annoying beyond belief.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

BizarroAzrael posted:

"Have you ever noticed how you start looking like your clocks?"

I really don't understand how anyone can be upset by Harry Hill. He's on ITV, so it's not like it's hard to avoid him.

Well, when your forced to watch it... Seriously though. Everyone has their own tastes! I just don't find comedy like that funny.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

eating only apples posted:

Russell Howard is poo poo and I hate him.

No one seems to agree with me :(

I agree with you.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

eating only apples posted:

Anyone watching Macbeth? It's good so far. Patrick Steward is bloody good.

For God sake. I knew there was something on at 7:30.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Figaro posted:

Janine is pretty much my sole reason for loving Eastenders at the moment. She's loving mental and if she doesn't kill or marry at least one person every year, her life has no meaning. Poor Ryan, he has just an insatiable hankering for mad girls who take citalopram chasers with their voddy and oranges.

Big Ben looks loving weird but I can't make a proper evaluation untill he speaks. Hopefully his whiny high voice will have disappeared along with the actor who previously played him.

I only watch it for Kat now. She was/is amazing I think she's just hilarious. Janine? Eh, not so much. I think I've always hate the character and the actress. Plus, Glendas kinda hot so...

Regarding Old Ben, my cousin knows him from school and apparently his voice isn't as high as it was in Eastenders but I dunno. I've never met him. New Ben looks loving odd.

I think the new Eastenders story lines sound good. Especially in regards to Kat and Ronnie!

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Junkenstein posted:

Urgh, Big Fat Quiz has become pretty much the only thing I make time to watch over xmas, but that looks terrible.

Whats the line up for it?

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Wow, sorry I just had a brain fart. Ugh, that looks pretty poo poo. I don't mind Alan Carr but the rest are just pure shite.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

BizarroAzrael posted:

What? Do you mean Jimmy Carr? Because if you so much as "don't mind" Alan Carr you should really be put out of your misery.

Yes, I did mean Jimmy Carr. What the hell is wrong with me today...

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
The Royal Variety Performance has made me want to go see The Wizard of Oz even more. loving amazing.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
That 10 o clock news program looks pretty good. Anything with Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell is, in my book, amazing.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Paperhouse posted:

Friends is being axed from C4 and E4 sometime this year, not sure exactly when though. It will probably just be replaced with something comparable like How I Met Your Mother

Thank the good Lord. Although I don't want it replaced with How I Met Your Mother.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Did anyone watch Stargazing Live? The new picture of the Andromeda galaxy was loving incredible.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

A5H posted:

Brian Cox is the best guy in the world and I can't wait to watch on iPlayer. I wonder if he is a goon.

I have the biggest loving crush on him.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Pablo Bluth posted:

I think Prof Cox might have enjoyed his talk with the ISS crew.

That gave me warm fuzzies for some reason. It was really awesome.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
God-loving-drat. Derren Brown is just amazing. For Christ sake the finale...

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

NaDy posted:

All his other live shows are on 4OD, If you haven't already, I suggest you watch them, they are all amazing.

I've seen a few of his things, like that plane thing for example but I will actually check out the rest of his stuff.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
But she isn't a child so I'm not quite sure how its sexual exploitation?

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Akuma posted:

Are you saying only children can be exploited sexually?

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I was trying to say she isn't involved in a child sex exploitation story.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Pablo Bluth posted:

Every single time I see Sandi Toksvig I think "Didn't she die?", then remember I'm thinking of Linda Smith. Every time.

I didn't even realise that Linda Smith died!

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Uncertain Frog posted:

It doesn't matter the generation, teenage girls loving love buying singles. The idea of buying a full album and listening to songs they haven't heard on the radio physically repulses them.

Being a teenage girl, this isn't strictly true. I have bought a poo poo load of albums because of a single I heard on the radio.

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Douglas Murray is perhaps the most annoying Conservative in this country. Jesus loving H. Christ. Why do they keep putting him on Question Time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onion Vanguard
Jun 11, 2010

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Metrication posted:

Yeah but it's such an easy target, bit like the Daily Mail as well.

I still have absolutely no idea what the big society is.

The Daily Mail deserve everything they get. It's a loving horrible, right-wing, homophobic and racist waste of paper. If I were homeless, I wouldn't even use it to keep me warm at night.