Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
Could they only afford Apollo for one episode? I mean, ITV got him for a whole season of terrible Law & Order UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
I also thought for one glorious, GLORIOUS moment that the cockney geezer security guy was Danny Dyer.

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
The best brooker episode so far of this lovely show which I like to think of as a new screenwipe. In contrast with the previous episodes I adored the sketches.

This is probably just shows how bitter I am. It's made my Tuesday.

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
WHY IS OUTCASTS SO UNBELIEVABLY DULL

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
I've missed two episodes and it is still incredibly SLOW. Christ, even the deep was more exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast
May 2, 2004
thirsty for justice
Two matters;

Why why why can't I watch new Charlie brooker on iplayer?

And the news of the return of Dr Sexy and Nurse Totty has made my year.