Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«154 »
DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D

Diviance posted:

I use an h100i with a third party, high static-pressure set of fans and I can't hear it at all in my case. This is on an overclocked 4790k.

What's a good fan in this case? the SP120? or something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

I can do sex. It's just alien sex.

SP120 is good. Or just cut to the chase and get a pair of Noctua NF-F12 PWM.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D

Cool. I have that for my case already but didn't know they were that good

Visidan
Jul 24, 2000

|   |
/-----\
==|       |==
|       |
|       |

Factory Factory posted:

get a pair of Noctua NF-F12 PWM.

I did this, just installed them. Do it.

r0ck0 posted:

Used the mobo's built in fan controller

Also do this.

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

Television rules the nation.

DaNzA posted:

Cool. I have that for my case already but didn't know they were that good

Yeah, what he said. I have heard good things about the Cooler Master Jetflo 120's as well, but I already have the Noctua's and I don't feel like spending another $30 just to test them out.

Though I just might try a set of them as case fans, since my case benefits from high static pressure fans on the front apparently.

«154 »