Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drcrumble
May 20, 2001
I WANNA RUB MAH BONER ON UR ASS
p.s. I enjoy guzzling bull semen.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Has anyone had any experience with ordering things from ShopBLT?

I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a i7-4790T next month before Skylake hits and cool OEM chips mysteriously stop being sold. Gonna recycle my current i5-4670T into a set-top box sized PC, which will also make use of the 1.5V SO-DIMMs I have for some stupid reason.

Despite the website looking at least 15 years old, they seem quite legit. I ordered a NUC from them a couple months ago and they shipped it out the same day. Everything went super smooth and fast. Can't comment on how they handle RMAs and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU