Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
Kappa :o

M1TCH3LL posted:

Full UK tour dates have been announced - usual places, usual dates, but it will be the Fire tour so the album will be played in full at each show:

Tue 12/04 Birmingham UK
Academy

Sat 12/15 London UK
Shepherd's Bush Empire

http://www.electricsix.com/

Weirdly, the tickets are offered as general or VIP... any idea what the VIP entails?

From looking at the ticket information for the night at London Shepherd's Bush, the VIP entails:

* Electric Six DJ Aftershow
* signed poster
* ticket to show

and is roughly double the price of the standard entry.

I'm definitely interested in either the Birmingham date or the London date, as I've been waiting to see them again since December 2003 when I saw them at Aberystwyth Student Union. That night rocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread