Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

You can also now pre-order the new album on itunes

vvvv
makes sense, but it seems they aren't coming to Canada this tour so nothing I can't really do anything but buy it from a 3rd party source

Prog Rug fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Sep 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

I guess I should rank my favourite albums + songs that came from them. I have favourites from every album but I am afraid I won't have any for Heartbeats and Brainwaves. I was never really into that electronic stuff but anyways...

1stZodiac - After Hours is my favourite track but the other top tier e6 songs are Clusterfuck!, Jam it in the Hole, American Cheese and Table and Chairs.

also 1st Switzerland - Mr. Woman (I seem to like this song a lot more than other people, it's the lyrics that really get to me,) I Buy the Drugs, Pink Flamingos, and Germans in Mexico

also 1st I can't choose okay? I shall Exterminate - It's Showtime, Down at Mcdonelzzz, Dance Pattern, Riding on a White Train, Randy's Hot Tonight, and I Don't Like You

4th/2nd whatever Senior Smoke, which would actually be a number one placement if it weren't for Boy or Girl which so far is the only Electric Six song I actively dislike - Rock and Roll Evacuation, Bite Me, Jimmy Carter, Future Boys, Dance-a-thon 2005

5th Fire - Dance Commander, Danger! High Voltage, I'm the bomb (everybody seems to forget this track but it's easily the best song on fire,) Improper Dancing, Vengeance and Fashion, Synthesizer.

6th Flashy, there are a lot of songs that I just skip but I still consider a few of the songs to be great such as - Gay Bar part 2, Formula 409 (the best on this album,) We Were Witchy Witchy White Women, Making Progress

7th Kill, this album contains the most songs that I usually skip if they come up but it still has some songs I think are really good - Escape From Ohio, My Idea of Fun, The Newark Airport Boogie, and You're Bored

I still like every album :)

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

I hate to be that guy but they used to be called The Wildbunch not The Wildhearts. Doesn't really matter though since they are now Electric Six. This was always my favourite Wildbunch song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nIF19Wy74

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

Don't worry, I never listened to a Evil Cowards song until you said to get it in you OP. Now I can't stop listening to Sex Wars.

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

I have to thank mitchel for allowing me to live to Evil Cowards because it made it easier to get into this album and I am glad to say that it's pretty good. I still don't think it is as good as Zodiac but most of it's songs are nice and catchy. Can't wait to hear them live.

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

Double Agent posted:

Saw this on Facebook:
A reminder that Friday, November 4th's Electric Six show from the Double Door in Chicago is to be broadcast LIVE and FREE. You can view it at the attached link for Gigity TV. Electric Six is scheduled to hit the stage at approximately 11 PM Central Time, but be sure to click in early to catch our fabulous openers Kitten and Andy D.

http://gigity.tv/event/85/

Will they have the concert uploaded or will they only stream? I have a lot of stuff to do early morning Saturday and I am not sure if I can stay up for them :(

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

It's started! I don't know how much I can watch but um Andy D is uh special :stare:

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

Electric six is on!
Is it just me or does Dick sound really weird? He still sounds good but it's weird.

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

Well he just admitted he's sick so that explains whats up. "Lime disease"

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

"This song is called Gridlock it's about gridlock."

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

PeppermintEgo posted:

It definitely is. Electric Six once made plans to make a music video for every single song for I Will Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master. Although the videos are extremely low budget, they are still kind of funny (like Rubber Rocket). They also only got half way through and decided to abandon the plans. )=

It was actually switzerland and yes it was very low budget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCMcHog6jB0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prog Rug
Feb 23, 2011

The new Bite Me season dropped (Which has music by Dick Valentine) and I'm still frothing at my mouth with rage that they haven't released the songs yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-sAS0OjKA

(click this link if you want to skip the zombie e-series you might not like and head straight for the amazing Electric Six song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-sAS0OjKA&list=SL#t=8m50s)

edit: sorry I linked episode 2 but basically every episode will have on DV song in it's credits.

• Locked thread