Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avril Lavigne
May 29, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

I thought that Switzerland was universally considered to be their worst album?

Since it's my favourite one I've never understood why people dislike it, but then I'm atypical in that I'm not too crazy about the debut but I really really love everything after it. Having said that, I didn't dig Kill half as much as the last 4 albums.
I really want to hear some of the new stuff but I'm afraid that I'll fall into the usual trap of over-listening to the tunes available, and then when I get the album only half of it is new to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avril Lavigne
May 29, 2006

I'm looking forward to the live album but I'm also worried that this seems like a 'last hurrah' kind of thing before a long hiatus. :ohdear: Maybe I'm just paranoid because of how Primus took a break when I was a huge fan of theirs at 14. They didn't make another album 'til I was 26 :geno:

Avril Lavigne
May 29, 2006

The Kins posted:

The announcement on their site says that they plan to resume their steady torrent of studio albums next year. This year, though, you'll probably hear more from the side projects like Evil Cowards.

Ah thanks, this is very good news. I dig Evil Cowards and really some of their stuff could easily pass for Electric Six, or at least E6 demo tracks.

Avril Lavigne
May 29, 2006

Whoever it was that started singing in a terrible off-key falsetto when Dick got to the first chorus ought to be kicked to death.

• Locked thread