Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«98 »
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Oh! I Feel It.
I Feel The Cosmos!

the kawaiiest posted:

I was thinking about the Nexus 5 because it's going to be like $200 when the 6 comes out. But I suppose a tablet does make sense. I'll look into it. Maybe I'll just get a decent tablet to replace my aging iPad Mini.

Also you should totally go gently caress with things.

I'm definitely going to gently caress around with this wallpaper tonight. Thanks for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Skeezy posted:

I'm definitely going to gently caress around with this wallpaper tonight. Thanks for it.

Sure thing. Happy to help!

Pyroxene Stigma
Nov 30, 2005

Hey,Larry!! Your alibi completely collapsed !!!

the kawaiiest posted:

I dug up this one since it's the only one that isn't anime/girly/shameful in the whole set:

Y'all can use it as a template to make your own or something if you want.

I think it turned out well on my fairly stock setup:

I'd show off the rest of my screens but it's incredibly boring. Calendar widget for my work schedule on the page to the left, power control on the right, then music and soundsearch on the far right. Nothing on the far left 'cause I can't think of anything else I'd want.

«98 »