Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

That's... disturbing. The last page I was almost too scared to see what the picture was. I was expecting to see an interpretation of the beast that showed up, and going over what it may look like in my mind made me really tense. And then the ball was dropped and it was a "meh" picture.

An observer posted:

haha, I did this one, not sure who did the rest though.

Do you have a place where I can see your stuff? I really like the style, reminds me kind of like MS Paint Adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An observer
Aug 30, 2008

where the stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea

Ularg posted:

That's... disturbing. The last page I was almost too scared to see what the picture was. I was expecting to see an interpretation of the beast that showed up, and going over what it may look like in my mind made me really tense. And then the ball was dropped and it was a "meh" picture.

Do you have a place where I can see your stuff? I really like the style, reminds me kind of like MS Paint Adventures.

Sure thing, http://bourin.tumblr.com/ I don't do much of mspainty stuff anymore though...

clarabelle
Apr 9, 2009

DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

Halloween mask right?

Where from? Please say a shop in London, England.

clarabelle
Apr 9, 2009

DiscoJ posted:

Halloween mask right?

Where from? Please say a shop in London, England.

No idea, it came up on fukung.net and scared the bejeesus out of me. I doubt it'd be hard to make though. Get a white face mask, cut off the nose and widen the eye holes, then line them on the inside with some semi-opaque black tights. Scratch up the mask and rub some dirt (or cocoa if you have it) on it, then use fake blood to give it the extra creepiness. Shouldn't take too long to make. I might attempt to make one just for the hell of it. I never go to parties on halloween, but it'd definately induce some pant-pissing in the trick or treaters

clarabelle has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Oct 18, 2010

Not Very Metal
Aug 3, 2007

Shit Fuck Shit Fuck!

A picture of my mom and her brothers for my uncle's birthday.

vv sorry duders, just weird masks from the 60s.

Not Very Metal has a new favorite as of 18:23 on Oct 18, 2010

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm missing the Slender Man in the background aren't I?

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

LAWLandMine posted:

I'm missing the Slender Man in the background aren't I?

No, GBS is missing this post

Slenderman is literally the stupidest thing goons have ever come up with

vvvv perhaps it.... scares u? :spooky:

my dog boyfriend!! has a new favorite as of 17:47 on Oct 18, 2010

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

You obviously have a very strong opinion about the subject. The amount of hate I feel in that post is insane.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Guards! Seize him!

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

vvvv perhaps it.... scares u? :spooky:

Yeah, because I let on that I was one of those goons that thinks Slender Man is real and looses sleep over it because I asked if he was in the picture right? How dare I?

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
Slenderman is dumb as a guinea pig. And they can drown in a bowl of water.

Fatman's where it's at.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine
I've always wondered why this forum is terrified of a fictional character they created.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Goons Are Afraid Of Everything (tm)

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Goons Are Afraid Of Everything (tm)

Slenderwomen :cry:

In other news this gives me skin-crawlies, regardless of fakery or whatever, because for some reason I imagine the inner fish actually voluntarily swimming into the shark for the purposes of being a weirdo

e: the description of the imagine when i found it was "a turducken of terrible monsters"

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

More or less creepy.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Edit: Removed questionable pictures. My sincere apologies.

Jive One has a new favorite as of 03:47 on Oct 21, 2010

Ampersand-e
Feb 25, 2007

Cinders and ashes bitch!
Yes Im fucking cross!

The Worst Unicorn posted:

This scares the poo poo out of me now that I am living out in the woods. Those fuckers just ignore roads, I had to slam on the breaks 3 times to avoid smashing into them on the way home tonight.

Yeah, I saw something on Discovery or Animal Planet about some deer somewhere in Europe that kill and eat sleeping birds.
\/ \/ \/

Ampersand-e has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Oct 20, 2010

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Ampersand-e posted:

This scares the poo poo out of me now that I am living out in the woods. Those fuckers just ignore roads, I had to slam on the breaks 3 times to avoid smashing into them on the way home tonight.

They rove like a pack of dogs in my neighborhood just mussin up people's begonias and whatnot something terrible. Stalked my mom on her morning run too, just like 10-15ft behind her all walkin in a little group. Real quiet. Real chill.

Also I saw a video I think somewhere on youtube of a mama deer just totally stompling a cat into oblivion. That cat got hosed up and I want to shoot a deer

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Here you go friends

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cowboythreespeech has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Oct 20, 2010

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine
I know it's a video not a pic, but this is the creepiest thing I've seen in a while:
http://j.mp/bZd6GA

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

cloudchamber posted:

I know it's a video not a pic, but this is the creepiest thing I've seen in a while:
http://j.mp/bZd6GA

The creepiest thing about this to me is, strangely, that they gave it giant ping-pong paddle man-hands for some reason.

Beyond that, I do have to say "Wow," in a sort of bewildered/amazed/horrified/ecstatic way. Confused wonderment, I guess.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

They rove like a pack of dogs in my neighborhood just mussin up people's begonias and whatnot something terrible. Stalked my mom on her morning run too, just like 10-15ft behind her all walkin in a little group. Real quiet. Real chill.

Also I saw a video I think somewhere on youtube of a mama deer just totally stompling a cat into oblivion. That cat got hosed up and I want to shoot a deer

Creepy thing happened to me a while back. At nighttime a friend and I were walking through the woods and decided to cut through some neighborhood. Here in Pennsylvania, sometimes houses will have fake deer out front or in the backyard or whatever.

We get to some guys unlit back yard and I see the silhouettes of twelve or so fake deer, of all different sizes but all in the same position. "This guy must really like deer or something, let's go check it out."

We get within 15 feet or so of the closest one. They're all standing stock still, as statues should. Until I go to take another step, get startled by a snorting noise, and the 12 or so very real deer go bounding past us. It was pretty scary being that close to a buck, that thing could have hosed me up pretty easily.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Rough Lobster posted:

We get within 15 feet or so of the closest one. They're all standing stock still, as statues should. Until I go to take another step, get startled by a snorting noise, and the 12 or so very real deer go bounding past us. It was pretty scary being that close to a buck, that thing could have hosed me up pretty easily.

It's amazing how the human instinct for self-preservation gets warped by media exposure. Almost no one would think of running up to a tiger or a or a grizzly bear in the wild, but people see deer and think, "Bambi!" People just don't realize, those animals are jumpy and walking around on razor blades, they will split you from stem to stern and go right on eating your hydrangeas.

I'm not talking specifically about you, since you thought they were fake, just these weird perceptions that people seem to have about certain wild animals.

JammyLammy
Dec 23, 2009
Glad to see this thread back. Wish I was able to find the source to my picture in the first thread though (I'd post it, but I'm not sure if its ok. Not a shock picture, but it did have some dead people in it)

Anyways, I remember seeing this and it was pretty freaky

Which I found out was a still from this short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6xGU2_g9s

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.

Jive One posted:

Edit: Removed questionable pictures. My sincere apologies.
Too late, but welcome back. May I remind the gentle people in this thread that death/gore/accident photos are not welcome in PYF?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

clarabelle
Apr 9, 2009

Childlike Empress posted:

Too late, but welcome back. May I remind the gentle people in this thread that death/gore/accident photos are not welcome in PYF?

What about something along similar lines to the lotus pod tit? I have an image I'm dying to share, but it's more "eww" than "eep"

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...
Every time I travel to Italy, I make sure to make a stop at the bone church in Rome.

From what I've gathered on my trips through it (and with what broken Italian I can comprehend), it seems the bones belong to French monks who were running or sought sanctuary from something. There's always a different version when I listen a different time as to why the bones are there- sometimes the monks donated them in death, sometimes they were exhumed and used, sometimes, mixtures of these in different quantities.

If you're in Rome, you'll want to see this. Just try to go when it's not too warm out, because you'll be standing in line for a bit, and there's nowhere to sit except the stairs themselves going up to it.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

clarabelle posted:

What about something along similar lines to the lotus pod tit? I have an image I'm dying to share, but it's more "eww" than "eep"

Just link it my dear. Links are our friends.

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

clarabelle posted:

Let's please not go down that path. Start a gross picture thread or something.

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.

Hmm, I realize too late that this loses its impact with the handy popup tag. :doh:

clarabelle posted:

No. Read the thread title.

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Let's please not go down that path. Start a gross picture thread or something.
Yes, let's not go down that path. But no, don't start a gross picture thread. Just go find whatever clone of ogrish.com is out there these days and go post it there.

TheOriginalEd
Oct 29, 2007

Caffeine Transcendent

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Mithra6
Jan 24, 2006

Elvis is dead, Sinatra is dead, and me I feel also not so good.

Is that the Starbucks mermaid's evil brother?

pyxi
Nov 4, 2006

Best man for the GOB
I love these threads...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

pyxi posted:

I love these threads...

Hey, there's no way a chick could have produced that much meat! Furthermore, that meat is obviously ground beef, not chicken! I call... fowl. :reject:

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Pagan
Jun 4, 2003

Soy Sauce Beast posted:

I don't know where these came from. I generally just save the images, and then repost them when/wherever I need to.

Holy poo poo, I took that picture. That's the Ladd school, in Exeter RI. It was shut down by the state after all sorts of abuses were uncovered. Creepy as gently caress, it had been abandoned for years by the time I took those.

I'm glad to see someone liked the pictures I took that day.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.
I probably got these all from the last thread. But everything old is new again! Huzzah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fancypants
Dec 18, 2003

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:
SOMETIMES
I LIKE
TAFFY
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Phyzzle posted:

#10 "in the presence of others" :psyboom:

• Locked thread