Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

flatFat posted:

This?

I love Japanese TV shows. They're utterly loving evil.

I was going to find the clip it came from, but googling, "Japanese toilet giant men scary" gives results that leave everything in this thread in the dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Tourists. Why you gotta come to my country to be stupid and die?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

synthetik posted:

Coconut crabs can.

Where hamburgers come from:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Think of this when you poop.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
So someone carved out a watermelon to look like a foetus and then filled it up with red jelly.

I can honestly say I never would have thought of that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
What the loving gently caress!

That has to be fake. Oh please let it be fake.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Wait, since when did WWII British troops have Australian commanders?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Moon Potato posted:

and another contributor to the field of meat arts, Simone Racheli, models household fixtures after meat

It's not as creepy as the toilets on the Lexx.

Ever wondered how you would go to the toilet on a living ship?

Yeah. Might want to hold on tight.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

You Are A Elf posted:

Ahahah, I love this one.

Hello, , this is Louis, ,
It's so nice to have you back where you belong,
You're lookin' swell,

I was practically in tears watching that clip and then this post came along and almost slayed me.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I can't remember what it was called exactly, but I've seen youtube videos of an old fashioned radio-like device that would take background radio signals, such as lightning from distant thunderstorms and turn them into really creepy, ghostly sounds.

Sometimes the noises coming from it would sound like people talking in a distant room. It was like you could almost understand what was being said, but the sounds never quite coalesced into actual words.

The effect was very otherworldly. I think the device was called an etheric radio or ghost radio, but google doesn't bring up anything beyond hokum paranormal sites.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
That's it! I was thinking it was Edison, that's why I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Simultaneously terrifying and hilarious, this toilet flushes straight into hell itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DalDJ_tfEOk

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Those are great, but the real thing is better.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
It's a Spiny Flower Mantis. They're incredibly tiny, about the size of a fingernail.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I had to open it in photoshop and turn up the brightness to actually see it. That always takes away from any potential scare.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
That's not how you use shaving cream.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

cloudchamber posted:

Thanks to the internet, we can all clench our arseholes a little bit tighter.

The Aizhai Tunnel to Tunnel suspension bridge in Hunan Province, China.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Blood Magnet posted:

Any info on this?

Well, if it's not a photoshop or art, I'm guessing it's artificial cranial deformation

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I'm curious why the only picture that doesn't feature prominent teeth is the one about castration anxiety.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

The mask on its own is horrifying, but combined with the Japanese love of hosed up teeth it's on a whole new level.

EDIT - I knew there was a word for it: yaeba.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 04:54 on Sep 29, 2012

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Not a fan of that Instagram filter.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Dickweasel Alpha posted:

It's the Techinator series, that one looks like an 800 model

The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

V!ntar posted:

I suggest you read that manga, it's called Shingeki no Kyojin. It has psychological horror, action, romance (not really, as far as I know) and it's creepy as gently caress

I knew that face seemed familiar, I saw it in the youtube thread ages back. Apparently they're making it into a cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfzTtJvIpoI

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
It should probably be pointed out that the girl is eating her hair. Not anything else you might be thinking of.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Dresh posted:

Actually I think that's a butt arm.

If they had survived it certainly would have made wiping easy.

Also getting the wallet out of their back pocket.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Scientists theorise that it was due to the occurrence of a rare natural phenomenon.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Vomax posted:

Rumer Willis. As one SA poster put it: "bitch got facesmalled by God"

But if you enlarge her face just slightly, she's very good looking. I can never tell which are the photoshops of her anymore because they all look fake.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Mr. Flunchy posted:

This freaky thing appeared in the sky over England today.

Can anybody guess what it is (without reverse image searching).

I'm guessing a blown transformer. The electrical kind, not the Michael Bay kind.

Also, doing a google image search for "blown transformer" returns a surprisingly small amount of horrifying fan art.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Actually it was pyrotechnics from a local castle trying to work out the particulars of their trebuchet show.

I love living in the modern world because I get to see sentences like this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
drat, they're bigger than I thought they'd be.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
If you're going to go to all the trouble to hide poo poo in your roof, putting a big shiny lock on it kinda defeats the purpose.

Without the combination lock, nobody would look twice at a small door in a ceiling crawlway. But the moment you put a lock on it you're telling people that there's something worth securing in there.

Maybe there's a smaller house inside :downsrim:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
There's an old photo of an immensely fat guy wearing a zebra striped shirt with a gunt that hangs down to his goddamn knees.

Every time I see it, I wonder how he takes a piss or poo poo with that mass of fat just hanging there.

Hell, how would you jerk off :magical: If nothing else tells you it's time to lose weight, not being able to reach your own dick has to be it.

Here we go, found it:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Sep 29, 2014

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Puppermaster XXII: Beach Party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
As soon as I saw the pdf say "Orb Weaving Spider" I was honestly a little bit freaked. I've no fear of spiders, but those things are loving huge!

Then I actually read the document and saw the web was in Baltimore and the species was a small orb weaver from the US/Europe and not the golden orb weaver I'm familiar with.

A shed full of these fuckers would be a completely different ballgame:

• Locked thread