Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Liquid Penguins posted:

This is everyone in this thread, watching adventure time and regular show back to back monday nights:

This is me reading your post:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoot Suit Mahoney
Jan 20, 2010

Quit jivin' me, turkey.
Ordering hot dogs online.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Real Ingredients? :aaa:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, "soda"

Zoot Suit Mahoney
Jan 20, 2010

Quit jivin' me, turkey.
Don't worry, I can fix this!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That Hot Dog Leader sounds familiar.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Carnivorous Hot Dogs! OH NO!!

E: Holy poo poo is that Tim Curry?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, motherfucking Tim Curry as the hot dog leader.

Okay, this took a turn for the twisted.

Zoot Suit Mahoney
Jan 20, 2010

Quit jivin' me, turkey.
They're eating each other oh god

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

404GoonNotFound posted:

Cannibal Hot Dogs! OH NO!!

That totally sounds like Tim Curry.

HE FIXED IT!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Crazy Internet Videos? But I thought this show was in the 80s :psyduck:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh man, that commercial for next week's episode.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I want to see the funny internet videos in the Regular Show universe. Because oh my god.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Goddamnit I missed it. Any links yet?

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

404GoonNotFound posted:

Crazy Internet Videos? But I thought this show was in the 80s :psyduck:

I was kind of liking that, too, but I GUESS I can make an exception for funny internet videos.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

octothorpopus posted:

I was kind of liking that, too, but I GUESS I can make an exception for funny internet videos.

I figure it's one of those things like Napoleon Dynamite or Homestar Runner where they intentionally make everything anachronistic, so you have people playing NES games and wearing 80s fashion while using PCs to surf the web.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I just noticed no one's touching Rigby in that INCREDIBLY AWKWARD picture in the OP.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I figure it's one of those things like Napoleon Dynamite or Homestar Runner where they intentionally make everything anachronistic, so you have people playing NES games and wearing 80s fashion while using PCs to surf the web.

I don't know what either of those are other than horrible, but this show blends the nostalgia the older audience carries from the 80s references with the relevance and absurdity of the modern era perfectly.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it looks like the same guy that hosts Adventure Time on his own space is doing the same for the Regular Show

http://regularsho.ws

also, http://adventureti.me

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

setafd posted:

it looks like the same guy that hosts Adventure Time on his own space is doing the same for the Regular Show

http://regularsho.ws

also, http://adventureti.me

If only the videos would work. :(

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Thanks to that site I'm watching tonight's episode now.

This show is amazing and this ep is so heavy. "Don't die mad at me!"

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
http://www.amazon.com/Sahlens-Packaging-Company-Smokehouse-Dogs/dp/B002CIKVOS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286859679&sr=8-2

Overnight shipping is available.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Fresh ingredients, but are they real ingredients?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I see Corn syrup, so no.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Inspector_71 posted:

I see Corn syrup, so no.

What's funny is that I caught an episode of "How It's Made" earlier today that was about hotdogs. Before that I didn't know that they made hotdogs with HFCS. I guess I'll have to check the ingredients on the back before I purchase any hotdogs in the future. :barf:

Another good episode. Not the best. It kinda dragged a little in the middle with the ceaseless Mordecai/Rigby fighting, but it picked up steam in the later half.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Inspector_71 posted:

I see Corn syrup, so no.

If anyone is eating a hot dog and expecting the pinnacle of health, something is terribly wrong with them.

Also I think this is the first time they've stamped "Soda" on the cans.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

muscles like this? posted:

Yeah, "soda"

I liked that too. Yeaaah, "Soda".

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I know every cartoon on TV has done the "doesn't know how to light the BBQ properly" gag, but for some reason this one was so much funnier despite being exactly the same.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Martytoof posted:

I know every cartoon on TV has done the "doesn't know how to light the BBQ properly" gag, but for some reason this one was so much funnier despite being exactly the same.

I think it's because it wasn't "I don't know how to light this grill", but more 'I know exactly how grill works, this is exactly the right thing to do", plus the ensuing fireball and burnt hotdogs floating down the river.

This epsiode was great, and I hope nothing bad happens to this show. My friends and I use getting sent to the moon as a threat to one another.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Meat! Meat! Meat!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Macrame_God posted:

What's funny is that I caught an episode of "How It's Made" earlier today that was about hotdogs. Before that I didn't know that they made hotdogs with HFCS. I guess I'll have to check the ingredients on the back before I purchase any hotdogs in the future. :barf:

You can pretty much safely assume there is HFCS in everything in the US. People bitch about how it's killing us and making us fat and that we should go back to sugar and whatnot but honestly I think if we just stopped putting in in every single product it would go a long way.

DJExile posted:

If anyone is eating a hot dog and expecting the pinnacle of health, something is terribly wrong with them.

Well yeah but why the gently caress do you need to put corn syrup in it? It's a hot dog.

Shadow The Rat
Nov 12, 2003

Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.
Anyone else thrown off by Mordecai saying "pissed"? Not a big deal, just felt a little out of place given the format and look of the show. Then again, they show this at 8PM so who cares.

Great ep, felt very low-key.

Inspector_71 posted:

Well yeah but why the gently caress do you need to put corn syrup in it? It's a hot dog.

Guess what bread crumbs mostly consist of. Not bread!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Inspector_71 posted:

You can pretty much safely assume there is HFCS in everything in the US. People bitch about how it's killing us and making us fat and that we should go back to sugar and whatnot but honestly I think if we just stopped putting in in every single product it would go a long way.

It would, at the very least, make Americans eat a bunch less. Sugar's alot more filling. [/derail]
Regular Show: Serious Hot-Dog Chat.

It keeps blowing my mind that Mark Hammil is Skips. Apparently, it's causing him throat pain to do the Joker, but doing a voice like Skips is fine...

e:

Shadow The Rat posted:

Anyone else thrown off by Mordecai saying "pissed"? Not a big deal, just felt a little out of place given the format and look of the show. Then again, they show this at 8PM so who cares.

They've said "Pissed" in other episodes, too. Normally in the context of "Benson's gonna be pissed."

Shadow The Rat
Nov 12, 2003

Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.

SpacePig posted:

They've said "Pissed" in other episodes, too. Normally in the context of "Benson's gonna be pissed."

Oh yeah. Nevermind. Guess it was said with a lot more umph than the usual, casual "ugh" mindset like previous eps.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Shadow The Rat posted:

Guess what bread crumbs mostly consist of. Not bread!

It wouldn't matter if they were since most bread has HFCS in it too!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Shadow The Rat posted:

Oh yeah. Nevermind. Guess it was said with a lot more umph than the usual, casual "ugh" mindset like previous eps.

Yeah, it's the first time one of them directed it at the other, so it seemed a bit odd, but the situation merited it being said, so it didn't seem too out of place. It's actually one of my favorite things about the show, how they talk like normal people(err, anthropomorphic animals) instead of tip-toeing around stuff like "sucks" and "pissed".

Also, all I can think of when I read "ugh" is Rigby swatting at the doorknob in Just Set Up the Chairs. "UGGGH! You're killing me!"

Inspector_71 posted:

It wouldn't matter if they were since most bread has HFCS in it too!

I'm actually amazed that even wheat breads and multi-grain breads have HFCS in them. You actually have to go out of your way to find breads that don't have it in them. Breads.

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 12, 2010

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, it's the first time one of them directed it at the other, so it seemed a bit odd, but the situation merited it being said, so it didn't seem too out of place. It's actually one of my favorite things about the show, how they talk like normal people(err, anthropomorphic animals) instead of tip-toeing around stuff like "sucks" and "pissed".

How in the H are we gonna fix this S?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dr. Dos posted:

How in the H are we gonna fix this S?

I'm not a hole you're a hole! You hole!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Anyone else think Mordecai sounds kind of like David Wain? I know JG Quintel actually voices him but they really sound alike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow The Rat
Nov 12, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

Anyone else think Mordecai sounds kind of like David Wain? I know JG Quintel actually voices him but they really sound alike.

If David Wain was stoned as gently caress, maybe. I can see where you're coming from but Quintel's voice is more hollow and mellow.

• Locked thread