Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Maybe this will tie into Rigby's time travelling story from the New Year's kiss episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Sockser posted:

Sorry for getting heavy in a cartoon thread, y'all. Going through some poo poo.

Hang in there man. I've been in a similar spot before and it sucks. :smith:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Imasalmon posted:

What was the forewarning? It seems like ten years since I saw that episode.

Rigby travelled through time trying to prevent Mordecai from kissing CJ at a masquerade ball because it would lead to very bad things. Decline of the show's quality perhaps?

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The movie was pretty decent. A good long form episode.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Rigby's plot has been really good and I'm enjoying watching the writers develop him further as a person instead of just Mordecai's goofy side kick loser friend.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Part of the problem is they moved the show to Saturday.

That said, Gary's Synthesizer was an amazing episode.

It was a good episode about David Bowie having to return to his people.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Regular Show: Bowie Tribute Cartoons

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I wonder how much of those ratings fluctations is based on CN's lovely advertising and constant shuffling of air times. It was a pain in the rear end keeping up with which day new episodes would be aired on.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah the giant plant was more of a return to form.

That as was a fun episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Really enjoyed the finale.

• Locked thread