Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WITNESS THE POWER!
Jun 13, 2009

Why don't you go get a glass of orange juice and spill it all over yourself like a big dumb baby

I really hope they don't stick to the 15 minute time slot formula forever. I know it's CN's way of spanning the show out to make it longer, but I need me some full length Reg Show.

Also they should animate an entire episode in this style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITNESS THE POWER!
Jun 13, 2009

Why don't you go get a glass of orange juice and spill it all over yourself like a big dumb baby

:stare:

quote:

"Monday, Tyler [The Creator] Will Be A Guest Star On His Favorite ( one of them) TV Shows, The Regular Show, On Cartoon Network! 8:15 Right After Adventure Time ( his favorite show)"

Obviously he won't be performing one of his songs, but that did make me do a double take to make sure I was reading it right. I guess the new episode tomorrow is about a rap battle, and Tyler the Creator and Donald Glover (aka Childish Gambino) will be guest stars. That's pretty crazy/awesome.

e: Confirmation

JG Quintel's Twitter posted:

New episode of Regular Show with @fucktyler and @DonaldGlover this Monday at 8:15. Hmm hmm.

WITNESS THE POWER! fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 21, 2011

• Locked thread