Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Silentman0 posted:

The Regular Show Facebook page has reached a million fans, and they posted something absolutely beautiful to commemorate this.

I think this might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I just saw that episode. It was strangely... sweet. Never thought I'd say that about a Muscleman episode.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

That music video still rules.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Has High-Five Ghost even had a chance to really show much personality? He's pretty much only ever around as Muscle Man's sidekick.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

SpacePig posted:

The episode that sold me on it was The Power, so you may want to try that one as well.

I knew I would love this show as soon as I heard the line "Y'know, I've always wanted to date a girl named The Power."

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

How many Muscle Man episodes has that been this season?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

I don't mind that Muscle Man gets episodes, but how about the other supporting characters? Seems like Pops has been reduced to small cameos lately. How about bringing Don back? When is High Five Ghost going to actually show up in one of these Muscle Man episodes?? Some friend!

Yeah, that's what's really bothering me. I like Muscle Man, but dedicate some episodes to other characters. I have a lot of trouble believing that they have a hard time thinking of plots for Pops or Skips.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

That's goddamn terrifying, what's with his mouth? :stare:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

My three-year-old niece loves it. I mean she has no idea what's going on, but she watches it all the time.

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Aug 27, 2012

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I thought the episode was pretty good. I'm not sure how I feel about Thomas. He didn't really seem to have much personality, and I fully expected him to just be like "Yeah, I'm out" when he was told stuff like that happens all the time, but we'll see how it goes. This show hasn't really disappointed me yet.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Well I mean, when the episodes are typically 11 minutes long, 3-4 minutes is a really long time.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Teek posted:

HOOOOOwwooooooaaahhhh

Good to see it doing so well.

It's pretty much their #1 animated show right now. I believe it does higher numbers than Adventure Time.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I'm pretty sure Pops is human and just has a big round head.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

OH GOD

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

That was a cute enough episode, if not too memorable.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

That Christmas special was excellent. Regular Show hasn't really wowed me for most of this season but this was great.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Jesus, is it really that hard to make some decent-looking Regular Show toys?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I really wish I had watched the new episode of this instead of the first 15 minutes of Monday Night Raw. Was the episode good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

that's cute but I already bought a Sonic the Hedgehog-themed Regular Show shirt that I never wear, I don't think I need another one

• Locked thread