Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
Make Adventure Time and Regular show and hour long each. Never put another cartoon on Cartoon Network ever again, you can't top them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Thorias posted:

Am I the only one who thought Fosters was awesome? There was a time right before Chowder showed up that it was the only thing that CN showed that even interested me.

It's always the good shows that ended too early. Except Dexter's Lab.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

etanmaet posted:

gently caress yeah rigby poked that mother fucker in the eye.

I guess I'm one of the few that liked that, I just didn't see it coming at all v:)v

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
http://www.facebook.com/Loverboy

So Loverboy finally saw the montage from Caffeinated Concert Tickets episode (I think, there's a post there anyway)

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Viehfutter posted:

I like to think of it as some abstract undesirable thing because this discussion is pretty :gonk:

My friends were talking to me on Skype so I can't believe I missed this, I'm going back to rewatch and see what the fuss is.

Anyway, I agree with whoever said Rigby just wants to hang with Mordecai. It sucks having a friend and they get a girlfriend and then it's like a huge void in your social life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Sockser posted:

Hey guys~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blrbXsajYXk

It's finally here!

hahaha, the featured video under "suggestions" is Friday by Rebecca Black

• Locked thread