Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Morozko posted:

Awesome ep. My favorite part has to be Pops playing with the computer mouse. So adorable. You can tell that the VA for Pops (who I believe is the same VA for Benson and Muscle Man) has so much fun with his lines. Hell, I would. Every time I watch Regular Show with my friends, we have such a blast whenever he shows up.

Also, there is a lot of humanized fan art versions of the RS cast floating around but this by far has to be my favorite

Whoever did this captured the essence, personality traits, and slight animal qualities of Mordecai and Rigby while making them 100% believably and convincingly human. I smile whenever I see it.

In the "PYF weird fanart" thread there was some similar fanart of Benson, with the gumballs becoming stubble and the lid looking like a beret, so the scenes where he was sitting in front of all the moniters made it look like he was growing stubble out of his stubble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The thing about Foster's that bugged me was that so many people living in a magical world populated by beings who were anthropomorphic childlike whimsy were really uptight.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The fact that there was only a lizard man, a guy with four arms, a guy with two heads, and a man who breathed fire made this one of the most mundane episodes yet.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

SolarFire2 posted:

Vergeh posted a bunch of Summertime Lovin' avatars on page 24, did any of them get taken or are they up for grabs?

I believe someone had the one with Pops reluctantly dancing to distract the tape.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The spirit lawyer could have gotten them off easy by pointing out that they were setting out to be recognized as cool :colbert:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Oh my god how have I not watched this show before? Going from "We can get a car just from standing around?" to "Shut your face! We need to use your time machine!" seamlessly in ten minutes? This is wonderful.

It's easier to count the episodes where they do not summon a demon, tear the fabric of reality, or piss off someone who turns out to be able to level a city in their effort to slack off at work or obtain a small luxury item.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Weekend at Benson's didn't involve anything supernatural, other than the crazy trip off of :airquote:spicy foods:airquote:. The pro wrestling episode involved guys with multiple limbs and reptile features, but that's no more wield than the main characters, and they didn't have hulk powers like Starla or Cloudy Jane. Same with the unicorns.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Was the Best VHS in the World a reference to something?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I love that Benson didn't have to be convinced that he was a caveman.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
A week behind, but did the game show host hiding his growing fist under a red cape remind anyone else of Akira?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Was the toilet machine the molecular transmutation thing from the Richie Rich movie?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
This joins Death Bear and the Karaoke episode as one of the most banal episodes of the show, because they only ran an unrealistically gigantic, improbably constructed, ridiculously unsafe obstacle course, rather than being banished to the Stunt Dimension after offending the Stunt Gods or some such craziness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Looks like it. They even had Margaret in the same room with Mordecai without it affecting the plot.

• Locked thread