Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Saying "I can feel it in my bones.
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I was going to ask what the point of muting the music was since it's technically all copyright material, but I guess it's less of a hassle to not worry about Cartoon Network and some music label breathing down your neck.

For some reason, it didn't occur to me that at the end of the Coffee episode, Mordecai and Rigby would fall asleep at the concert. I'd say that if I'm not trying to predict the end of the episode in my head, then the producers are doing something right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
That's actually pretty rad. What do you do on the team (that is, if it's not super sensitive information that will spawn snipers around my dorm window)?

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
When Mordecai said he had a way to get them out of there, I expected him to pick up Rigby and fly out in a "no poo poo, he's a bird" moment. Soaring through the sky like Superman is cool too though. I wonder if there will ever be an episode explaining why Mordecai can't fly-- it'll be the "truly special episode" of the year.

Thrust On Moore fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Sep 28, 2010

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."

Macrame_God posted:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered that this is "Regular Show". That would be just too easy a solution.

I dunno, it would have been a pretty funny anti-climax. Alternatively, they could have tried it, only to discover Rigby is impossibly heavy. Oh, the possibilities.

Disargeria posted:

The way they react to the video game graphics reminds me of Strong Bad.

Oh my god, a collaboration with the Chapman brothers would just be heaven. :3:

Thrust On Moore fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Sep 28, 2010

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
Is the "woman"'s necklace in the final drawing meant to resemble the gay pride triangle? If so, nice touch.

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I think the thing about farting in Benson's coffee was what got the biggest, genuine laugh from me. Hands up if anyone reacted the same.

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I think that's the first time I've ever laughed consistently through an entire episode of Regular Show. I hope there's more Pops-centric episodes in the pipeline, because I'm pretty sure he's the funniest thing about this show.

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I'm not really sure it's fair to disqualify Eileen from "new character" status just because she had some one-line appearance in a previous episode. Considering they actually establish her character and make her personality more fleshed out, this might as well be her debut episode. I really can't find any reason to be upset with this episode-- the stuff about sea turtle eggs and just her general awkwardness had me laughing uproariously. It was funny, and considering this is an 11-minute cartoon without continuity, I'd say that's what matters in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I think I enjoyed "Let's blow this popsicle stand" way more than I should have. I'm not entirely sure.

• Locked thread