Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Been binging on this the past few days and now am all caught up. The Ello Gov'nor episode is maybe my favourite its just wall to wall crazy and the rigby taxi beatdown at the end tops it. Really fun show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

New episode was lets cram as many evil dead referances into 11 minutes and I loved it. Bensons mini freak out while saying fix it is one of his better moments not gonna top the trash can one from jinx but still pretty good.

Man this show is awesome

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Mordicai also has the fanny pack in the power during the music montage section he pulls a glove out of it.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Finally saw the karaoke episode and it was a fantastic send off to the season. We're not gonna take it and a riot set to footloose. Please never cancel this show or change it.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Everyweek its a case of how did they get that past censors I guess the lack of blood helped. But yeah i saw that and was like.. wow this is pretty grim.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Im amazed i thought by about 40 odd episodes this show would have peaked and either be on a massive downslide or just plodding along. But every week they one up themselves.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Syrant posted:

I finally sat down and gave the show a chance and I'm really into it but I haven't seen many episodes on TV but what I've watched definitely seems like something they would have censored.

Do they censor Regular Show when it's shown on Cartoon Network?

The european ones are censored to an extent some dialog is changed. Like way back when in the rigbys body episode turds is changed to planks.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Looks like something you'd find on the dodgiest market in east london

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Throw Broken Bonez into the mix. Hell there's alot of potential for the game but im sure it'll be underwhelming :(

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Great episode all round show could have ended right there and it would have been perfect.

Out of interest is this the first real episode to feature just 1 of the main characters without some kind of coma/magic reason for why they ain't there.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

What an utterly bizzare episode... Just how i like it!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Wasn't the best episode but at the end the line about the cops getting there quick and the we just want to pay off our student loans were standout.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Im glad they paid off on Mordicais art college background

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

We totally need the star wipe, good episode again not sure why im shocked at this point.

The Croc fucked around with this message at 15:25 on May 6, 2014

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Another good episode i just wonder when the pay off to new years kiss is going to be.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Nice end to the season even if there's still the lingering event where rigby goes back in time to go which may make most of this season not happen. Hope its not a January wait for new episodes! Im guessing they'll throw out a halloween one/christmas one which may have been held over.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

muscles like this? posted:

Ha, he has one of those stuffed Hulk Hogan dolls.

wasn't that the doll they were wrestling in the first episode? Its based on Hogan but I think they had a different name for it at the time. Was a good episode to kick off season 6.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

PaganGoatPants posted:

"How many girls have your brought home? Is it zero?"

Was a great callback joke through the episode.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Krampus Grewcock posted:

Oh man, I love how Reggie is modeled after that kid who played Bobby Buttnik from Solute Your Shorts and Terminator 2.

Yeah i clicked onto that instantly aswell. Shows just amazing with references for age groups outside the network target. Also amazing what they managed to cram into 11 minutes.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

raditts posted:

It's amazing how much better a character CJ is vs. Margaret. I hope they don't ever bring her back at this point.

To be fair they never gave Margaret this kind of attention but with that said CJ seems to fit the world of the show better.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Thomas as a character never really fit on the show i felt they got rid of him in a great way and almost made sense of the fact he was never around much.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Imasalmon posted:

It all depends on how the show handles it. I'm expecting mordecai to make a big deal of it in his mind, then the girls to be totally cool about the whole thing, realizing that everyone has a past.

Except its going to be a big drama bomb as foreshadowed in the new years kiss episode.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

First episode was amazing for the ending with the present opening and song choice they really nail those kind of things.

2nd was inevitable from way back at that new years episode. See where it goes i expect it'll be just full of mordacai being all cringey and "pulling mordacais"

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

raditts posted:

Much like Flame Princess, Margaret is a boring as poo poo character though.

Maybe they'll flesh her out abit more this season but as i've said before she never really fit into the crazy world that is regular show. While CJ was the opposite.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

JT Jag posted:

CJ is me right now, oh come on

They laid it on just right with the near resolutions.

Was a good episode although i doubt that will be the end of it all one way or another.

Mordo's mum still the best

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

ToastyPotato posted:

Sure he did. When RIGBY is able to have a normal relationship without being a complete gently caress up, you have serious issues.

I actually like how thats just been going on in the background and never really been a focus.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

This weeks episode felt like a real throw away from what they've been doing recently, very strange episode. Funny in places though nants!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

I loved the how the ants story was like 20/30 seconds of the episode and you're just left wondering how it escalated to that moment at the end and we'll probably never know!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Decent episode the turtles at the end icing on the cake with the sunglasses and the pig quip.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Good episode agree on the meta part also loved the "do you always have to go through this to watch laserdisc?" "Yeah pretty much" part.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Nice little episode and despite the crazy it still seemed more on the level than most of their off the wall stuff.

Who voiced the cake guy he sounded familiar.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Flobbster posted:

Kevin Michael Richardson.

Yes i knew I could hear some principle lewis in him!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

They always throw in references im pretty sure in the muscle man high school years episode they had johns friend from the start of T2 as one of muscle mans friends. Was another good random episode surprised they got away with the suicide bomb bit at the start even if the goons came back later in blown up suits. (which is probably exactly how they got past the censor)

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Thought the turtles episode had calmed this but they went back to the well and it wasn ugh i hope the movie/feature ends all this one way or another.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Nice to be back to the random awesome.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Kwyndig posted:

I loved Benson's response at the end. Also how he had constantly just put things up before someone vandalized them.

All his moments in the episode were gold

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Always love an episode where the characters are drunk without showing them actually drinking beer. Also like how they go back to the well and tie up loose ends and loved the maelor line about 1 guy spending 4 years trying to get back at my son line. Not a bad episode in the random things happen vault.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

That was amazing from the opening to the million references all amazing. Has there been a bad "special" episode yet?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Crabtree posted:

Nope, it's just a we're never going to escape the love triangle of Margret, Mort and CJ show!

Probably not but this episode had some good moments. Rigby in the cafe, the kiss cam/dump cam the fact mordicai shrugged the bad story off as well that happens to me all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Gaunab posted:

I liked the episodes this week. Guess I'm in the minority. Oh well.

Nah on the whole i enjoyed them too. The relationship stuff is always a drag but i think every episode this week had moments that made me laugh so there we go.

• Locked thread