Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No thread tag? Send this thread to the moon.

Edit: Also related video 2 in the AM PM JG Quintel's student film which is basically an early version of Regular Show.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Sep 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something crazy I noticed from the recent episode is that whenever Benson moves his head his gumballs rattle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also from latest episode, at the First Pump concert Hi-Five Ghost is obviously holding a cup of beer.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how the "training" is just a mullet and cut off jean shorts.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Elmo Oxygen posted:

Shadow the Rat beat you by a page.

I posted it on the first page.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Shadow The Rat posted:

Watch it buddy, you're about to get sent to the moon.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, "soda"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, motherfucking Tim Curry as the hot dog leader.

Okay, this took a turn for the twisted.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh man, that commercial for next week's episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Anyone else think Mordecai sounds kind of like David Wain? I know JG Quintel actually voices him but they really sound alike.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think it pretty obviously was. He has such a distinctive voice.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Life is Eat and Die posted:

You guys know that superjail is coming back right?

I think the issue is that it isn't going to be the same animation studio behind it for the second season. Although the same thing happened with Ugly Americans and it turned out just as good. So I guess we'll see.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They seem to be somewhat aware what with the fact that there are quite a few different Adventure Time shirts available now. They're also aware of the audience considering they sell them at Hot Topic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, Tim Curry again!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Don just looks weird. Especially how he's fully person sized but doesn't wear clothes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ahahaha, acknowledgment of how he's naked.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IT WAS WORTH IT!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Neeksy posted:

I like how High-Five Ghost has a cast voice actor and has had no singular voiced line of dialogue yet.

Saw a commercial for tomorrows episode and Hi-Five Ghost definitely says something in this one.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Best part of the episode was the fact that that actually was Mordecai and Rigby from the future.

Also, next week, PAUL F THOMPKINS. Yeeah!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, Jesus Christ, Rigby is DEAD.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it just me or does Benson sound weird?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a loving BIZARRE episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

404GoonNotFound posted:

HOLY GIANT BEARDED BILLY MITCHELL :psyboom:

The thing that freaked me out the most was using a New Kids on the Block song. Who does that?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how this follows in the grand tradition of Regular Show, start out normal, GO COMPLETELY INSANE!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Neeksy posted:

There are a lot of episodes that are about video games.

Its a show about two 20-something slackers it'd be stranger if there weren't any videogames.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

With all the stuff they're allowed to get away with I'm kind of shocked they got to do the Muscle Man "breast" joke.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The only time they've ever brought up the fact that Mordecai and Rigby are nude was in the Don episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was a lot of Pops' butt.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huh, I guess next week is going to be the one with naked Pops.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SpacePig posted:

That's crazy. There are ads before the show. There are ads over the credits. There are banner ads that come up and obscure the show. How many more ads do you need? :psyduck:

Its not supposed to be for ads but more of a way to get people who watch Regular Show to watch Problem Solverz. Since as it is right now Problem Solverz starts right away after Regular Show ends.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

wren posted:

The brown fuzzy character in Problem Solverz is some of the worst voice acting I've heard in ages.

Alfe is voiced by John DiMaggio, aka Jake the Dog, Bender, Shnitzel and so many more.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Agnostic watermelon posted:

After only seeing one episode you are so right. It's like somebody tried to copy the art of adventure time and the humor of Regular show without understanding why those things are great.

Yo, Ben Jones has been using that art style for years and the original pilot for Problem Solverz was produced well before Regular Show premiered. Its fine to not like Problem Solverz as it is a very deliberately off-putting show but its not just some knock off cash in.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I can't tell if the new girl is actually a beaver or just wearing a weird tail.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Was it me or did the VCR time of 4:20 go over Rigby's hand when he reached for the tape.

No, I saw that too. It was just a weird animation error.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nah, Mordecai is just a huge puss who's never let her know his feelings so she thinks he's just a friend.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whoever is in charge of the commercials for the show really gets the humor. They're always perfectly times 20 second chunks of the show that look insane out of context.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Young Freud posted:

Edit 3: The security guards are Logan's Run Sandmen. They even have the hover Segways.

They also said "Stop, runners."

That was a great episode. Especially the ending.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For me the most surprising joke in that episode was the "second base" one. That's not really something you expect to hear on a regular CN show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, the baby ducks straight up murdered that dude by splitting him in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its kind of weird that Rigby went to people school.

• Locked thread