Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Okay this thread made me want to check this show out. I caught the one that was on earlier today on cartoon network and I was not disappointed. My only complaint is that rigby is annoying as gently caress, while all the other characters are fine, but the show is hilarious enough that I'll probably grow to love rigby anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
This is everyone in this thread, watching adventure time and regular show back to back monday nights:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
http://www.amazon.com/Sahlens-Packaging-Company-Smokehouse-Dogs/dp/B002CIKVOS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286859679&sr=8-2

Overnight shipping is available.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

bondster posted:

The antimatter chamber is the same background color as the title cards.

Also when they're flying through space in THE POWER it's the same background.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Well yeah, when it comes to lying Lt. Riggs is a professional.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Both shows were loving amazing tonight. My roommate and I couldn't stop loving laughing at both Benson destroying the phone and the amazing gag with brain tumors and tin foil.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
There hasn't really been enough of muscleman or high-five ghost.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The phone one is still my favorite but I loving love how their first impulse when there is a problem is to let skips fix it. Who was the voice actor for the body builder? He was really familiar.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Action-Bastard posted:

Dammit, I've missed the last 3 episodes because of House and schoolwork. Is there a website to watch old episodes of Regular Show on?

https://www.regularsho.ws

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The emblem editor in cod blops isn't very good but I think I got pretty close for only having 11 layers of random premade crap to make it with.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Sutureself posted:

Has Mordecai managed to avoid injury almost completely so far, or am I forgetting some horrible injuries (aside from freezing)?

Mordecai is the relatable slacker/straight-man and causing serious injury to him would put off insecure viewers. Also I can't remember any, and I don't think so.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I just loved how they got shitfaced off "soda" and bought a bunch of stuff online, something I've done more than once.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I'm making gifs if anyone has a request.

ORDER THE SHIRTS ORDER THE SHIRTS

That thing we always wanted.

Rock out.

The crotch.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

i like tacos posted:

Looks like season two will be 20 episodes that are 30 minutes if I read this tweet correctly :neckbeard:

Technically this season is 13 episodes that are 24 minutes. I would not be surprised if they keep the 15 minute chunk format for both shows.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Macrame_God posted:

Haha, the 4:20 clock. :420:

I came here to post that. It was dead center on father time too.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The animation seemed better than usual tonight. I'm totally giffin the Benson high fives right now, if anyone has any requests just let me know.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate that, you know I do.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

(slower version)

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
What's this about regular show getting pushed back to 8:30 because of mad? I hope you aren't serious because mad is a comedy abortion and this is only going to make me hate it more.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Unlike the intrusive unicorns, the noble centaurs are the greatest of all party guests. Also Pops:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe I'm typing this into my computer. I thought he took a poo poo but my roommate thought he was pissing everywhere or playing with his dick or something because of all the fireman sirens and noises he was also making. I'm not sure what to believe.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Macrame_God posted:

I'm a great risk of taking a cartoon about a talking blue jay and raccoon way too seriously.

You have a forums avatar that implies the rape of several cartoon characters. This is the last thing you should be worried about.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I've got a bottle of whiskey and a freshly installed copy of everyone's favorite image editing software. I'll take gif requests in this thread for the next few hours.

e: I actually don't have the new one :/
I plan on buying it on itunes now that it is uploaded but you'll have to wait a bit longer. Sorry guys!

Liquid Penguins fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Aug 5, 2011

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
More coming later tonight!

(last one reposted only because I like it so much)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
STOP SINGING OR YOU'RE FIRED.

• Locked thread