Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

I took a peak at this comic via the webcomics thread and was completely hooked. Blazed through the entire thing over the span of two days at work. Great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

illie posted:

I like that page & Coyote a bunch, so I made some avs if anyone wants them

plain:

smartypants version:

If no one minds, I'm gonna grab the one with text. Kinda fits with the forum name.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Agreeable Employer posted:

Sold out already?

Looks like some more magically appeared.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

ChibiSoma posted:

Oh no! Annie's become a hippie! The worst of fates!

Maybe it's just because of the break, but does it seem like she got taller?

E: Also gonna guess that whatever happened out there kinda took away at least a bit of her emotion-issues. The last panel almost seems like something pre-forest Annie wouldn't do. Looking very Surma-y.

She does look bigger...and more tired. :( Look at the bags under her eyes!

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

DocFrance posted:

This is heart-touching and all but it still doesn't answer the question of why they are underwater. I need answers! Now!

Probably where the dorms are this year. :v: This facial expressions in this strip are pretty slick.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

oh snap, poo poo just got real.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Oh Annie. :(

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

That is some scary rear end poo poo.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Is the robot referring to the heart cube thing?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Is this the crazy spider guy from chapters ago?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

His art has come a long way. poo poo is pretty drat disturbing.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So is he doing this to get away from Jones' prying eyes?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Every page raises more questions than answers; good chapter. :v:

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Dr Pepper posted:

Man the Jones/Elgamore relationship has gone from kind of sweet to a little weird to downright creepy.

Much like a lot of things in this comic (in a good way). I really like how unsettling it can be at times and others really cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

What a great chapter, we've learned many things and nothing at all.