Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
Wonderful interpretations! Jones is looking mighty sharp there. I love the texture of the clothing on Robot/Shadow2.

More, more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

Parts Kit posted:

Been meaning to post this since Plan Theta and Divine were posted, didn't turn out as good as I hoped, but I think someone will still enjoy it.

It is so delightfully absurd, I am sorely tempted. Either that or the "What things?" with Kat+CityFace. Decisions, decisions.

I just bought the CourtLogo and CityFace t-shirts for my birthday today, so a Gunnerkrigg avatar would be appropriate, I suppose?

OnTopic: No other webcomic forces me to reevaluate my appraisal of its internal reality so often while remaining totally self-consistent. Outstanding.
So... parallel personal dimension? Dreamworld? Zimmy's expertise is in the former, right?

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

bazaar apparatus posted:

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but what happened to the RSS feed for Gunnerkrigg? I just realized that I haven't received an update in Google Reader since December 21st.

Tried subscribing using the "rss?" link given on the site's sidebar (which seems to be a slightly different URL than the old one) but that feed contains nothing except a site update post.

Google Chrome isn't detecting an available feed anywhere else on the site, either. Help?

Well drat my Safari isn't seeing anything either. Has to be Boxbot's fault somehow.

Unless Coyote is meddling with our memories of there being a RSS feed! :tinfoil:

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
Oh dear, how is Kate going to react to this?

-positive? - "Nice gig, Annie!"
-uncomprehending? - "What has the forest done to your brain?"
-understanding? - "Well, if it's what you want..."
-worried? - "But it's dangerous out there!"

(joke option) - "YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE" :cry:

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
e:^^^^That fancomic is not just cute, but also interesting as it would mean Kat's love explanation actually came back to bite kiss peck her.

I think it could become a subject of theological speculation in the robot community.

«Hypothesis: divine beings exhibit the phenomenon of love by attempting to terminate the target.»

«Thesis: our creator Diego loved Jeanne but had a hand in her death.»

«Anti-thesis: our angel Kat engages in love-like (within 2 sigma) behavior with Dona Paz, but she is NOT conspiring to have her killed.»

«Synthesis: What does it meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan???»