Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
and it sent her personality as a youngster completely the other way until she ended up with the stoic emotionless father figure type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Zorak posted:

I wonder if the Wandering Eye bit is somehow related to this rather small (yet importantly focused) look at a certain necklace...

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=513

Those were all around Reynardine's cell, I thought it had something specifically to do with him

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Maybe she'll build a robot general that ends up being evil and they forget their differences and fight it together

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Ysengrin puts a lot of stock in the fact that Coyote gave him a super cool power and he probably wouldn't be to happy about Annie having any gifts from Coyote

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
You are a *silly* *camper*. Lindsey is from *outside*. You do not know *special things*. Here is some. *Time* is not one but many. *Space* is many. *Colors* are many. You are so *sticky*. You cannot *slide* like Lindsey from *outside* to *inside* and *in between*. It is sad, but Lindsey can *pull* the *campers* after being *connected*. This is soon.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
I thought her mother was a gypsy

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
It's you. You are the Eglamore.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
My first thought was Far and Away and then I realised kids these days probably have never heard of it and I felt old

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
That's when I started reading it but because the Achewood reference got posted in that thread

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
don't forget that Gillitie Woods are pretty big too. I mean just look at it http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=676

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Niton posted:

Robot has a name, though. It's just not what his friends call him.

this is hands down my favorite chapter

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
if I'd of known there was a wall of avatars coming I would have pumped these out faster

and this one because it was there and I liked it

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
If the guy who has been missing for a few years calls and talks to his daughter that is noteworthy but not strange(this is Anthony after all.) If he calls and only talks to Donny that's bizarre as hell.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
man, I like Goblins, especially when it focuses on the goblins and not one of the other 2 separate storylines running at once. but it doesn't even belong in the final and should not be winning right now. what the hell, internet?

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
like this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
ha, it changed twice. speaking of avatar changes, does anyone remember how to go back and look at past avatars?

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Fragrag posted:

But what would he kickstart?

if there are tiers for paintings I will be so mad that I will have missed them

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Looks like Tom made some changes to the back end on his site, one of which posted Monday's comic already!

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Ha, yeah it was totally different when I posted. Merry Christmas to me

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
drat, avatar fairy went way back to hit me

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Smitty and Parley only hang out on stairs anymore

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
I'm sorry but that looks like SMMGH to me. cant decide if that makes it better

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Definitely glad this is official now.

Thanks, Tom.

Thom

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
that is clearly a hornet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
doesn't she speak Portuguese?

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Paz is from Spain Spain

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Tenebrais posted:

I think it's become pretty clear that Jeanne is the reason nothing could cross the river until the bridge was built. Why she's doing it, though, is a mystery. She can't exactly have much love for the Court.

I had always taken that to mean the river itself was the issue and that the device did something to the elf and together were affecting the river. Jeanne being there was a side effect.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Tenebrais posted:

Judging by Jeanne's interactions, I'd say that she does want Annie and Parley and co to win and free her, but is too jealous and angry to actually let them. Possibly as a result of centuries of lonely vigil reducing her to primal emotions.

Parley implies here that Jeanne let them go

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=781

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Clearly he suffocated on his sheets. Not the brightest bulb in the box.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
both. its got marian and the maid from Men in Tights doing basically the same role and its very tiring. But there are some definite fun bits.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
next page they will meet a giant rock man(who eats rocks)

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
It's bad that I went "Why is Parley wearing men's armor?" before mentally kicking myself for forgetting that boob armor is dumb as hell.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Your hair grows out a bit every season and you can go and get it styled or cut back. Everyone's hair can go up.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
She doesn't someone to kill her friend she needs permission to go visit her friend after he's human. JEEEEEEEZ

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
you can tell they got the good rooms because the window isn't just a cubby with a curtain over it

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
This might not go so well. Those Seraphs are fighter types, one of them jacked up Robot and now they are all Zimmyfied.

Gonna be a lot of It Was Worth Its when this is all over

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
I'm pretty sure the real menace is whichever one of Tom's ads keeps redirecting the page

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
He was all like, "I'm a doctor; you totally won't die if I put my penis in you"

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
there are pigeon nutz though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
The forest is frozen in time and Annie is still there frozen with the rest of it. Loup is unfreezing copies and sending them in as necessary.