Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

I just want to point out that Shadow 2 is casting a shadow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sansuki
May 17, 2003

More like Shadow 3-D.

:smug:

sansuki
May 17, 2003

As much as I love this entire comic, for me the best character is Laser Cow.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Best timing ever.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Kgummy posted:

You know, I just thought of something. You know the Bismuth Seed that created the court? Maybe it's closely linked with the Tic-tocs? After all, a planted Tic-toc seems to create some sort of similar thing. Maybe the Bismuth Seed is a Tic-toc egg?

Or maybe they were one of the inventions of Father(can't remember his name). I bet that he managed to somewhat re-create the Seed in his robots, hence when the Tic-Toc died, it began to grow a new building.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

I keep reading Microsat 5 as Monistat 7.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

You guys are missing the best part.

Tom posted:

I loved drawing this page

It shows.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

When'd Eglamore get here?

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Empyreal posted:

The name of the chapter is "Divine", I'll put 100 bucks on Kat looking like an angel. Possibly while Zimmy responds with "Divine..." and the full page being a portrait of angel Kat, but that's more just guessing.

I really hope this isn't what happens, because then all the robots calling her Angel gets even creepier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sansuki
May 17, 2003

I'm going to have to go with the theory that "Jones" is Lilith.

In the Talmud (Tractate Sanhedrin 38b), Adam was initially created as a golem

A similar version, related to the earlier Talmudic passages, recounts how Lilith was fashioned with the same substance as Adam was, shortly before.

A Golem is inanimate matter brought to life with a set of instructions.

This chapter is called "The Stone".

Tom recently crated a "golem heart" shirt, and I am pretty sure we have not seen any golems in the story so far.

I believe that Lilith was told to "serve man." If you look in all these flashbacks, she is simply doing what all the people are asking of her.

sansuki fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 30, 2012