Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I finished a rough draft of a screenplay several weeks ago, and would be really interested in getting a nonbiased opinion on the flow of the story as well as plot points. Anyway my email is hollismason at gmail.com

This is a rough draft and the very first screenplay I have ever written. I took a while off before going back to it so that I could look at it fresh pick it apart and make changes. I've had some friends read it and they seem to like it but that isn't a unbiased opinion.

edit:

Oh I should add this is a uncorrected draft meaning I wrote this thing and then walked away from it for awhile. I am just wondering if I should bother going back and bothering. I wrote the screenplay in about 4 days, I dunno how either. I regularly write sketches but once I started writing it it was just done. I didn't plot anything out, or anything like that I just wrote the drat thing.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Anyone interested in reading a screenplay I wrote? It's my first screenplay, I am actually kind of afraid to go back and reread it. My email is hollismason at gmail.com

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Sep 17, 2011

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

For some reason just finished a 9 page short film that was a throwback to old 1950s sci fi shows like Twilight zone. I would appreciate some strong criticism on it if anyone is interested in it. Here are my own criticisms, the device isn't explained clearly enough on how it works, dialogues kind of bad at points.

Just wanted some opinions on it if someone wouldn't mind reading it. I wrote it as I was reading a book on restrictions in music and writing as in the more restrictions the more creative you can be. So I had a friend of mine give me a restriction and it was 2 characters 2 locations Scifi ( I argued that part of it I really didn't have more than 2 characters there is a 3rd but it's weird) , so this is what I came up with.

Would anyone be interested in critiquing it?

edit:

Oh I've still got a first draft of a screenplay I wrote that I was looking to get critiqued.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Apr 1, 2012

• Locked thread