Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

ODC posted:

I thought I'd post an update. My wife has been going through recruitment the last few months for the Orlando Psycho City Derby Girls, which is an OSDA league. Tonight she finds out if she made the team. We've been super involved and actually hosted a huge league party at our house this last weekend.

Fast forward to this week and the league announced they are forming a men's team. So, last night we went to the skate shop, I bought my wife new wheels and bearings and they happened to have a nice set of derby skates in my size (Men's 12) so I picked them up. I skated for a bit since it has been years, but I was picking it up pretty quickly. We'll see how the next few months pan out.

Man, honestly, I didn't even know Orlando had any kind of teams. I was under the impression that the closest team we had was in Rockledge. This is welcome news! I'll have to come see your teams (supposing you make them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread