Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
"At their normal scale, Conrad Ruiz’s paintings are epic, dazzlingly detailed and savagely visceral. Laser-beaming minotaurs, nut-crushing wrestlers and Super Saiyan pop stars burn with adrenaline-drenched zeal and hyperbolic intensity inspired by the pleasure and pain of the male orgasm. Twenty years from now, the unshakable imprint of these images will linger in your brain, whether you like it or not."

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
hes most likely Filipino. you know, when the Spanish went over there and raped the country

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
lotsofdung
7 months ago

you piece of poo poo, that is my shirt, i am sick of you wearing my shirt every time you are talking about your art, i should get a piece of your art earnings because i essentially dress you, art is about image and i have provided you that image... so what do you say... how about we just call it even if you pay for us to go out to a buffet

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
lol wtf

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
ratings have been disabled for this video

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
dunno man stranger things have happened

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
duel of the century

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
Weed, California

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

Twenties Superstar posted:

here's ur posts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
if that was the gig with the crotch grabbing incident then that just makes it even awesomer

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
that man is a living manifestation of all my repressed insecurities

e: dude's 30 too :(

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
coke party

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
well, there goes my appreciation for the excellent stir fry i just spent an hour making

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
wanna own those KISS glasses

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
srsly though, dont do crack

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
weed is seriously the best hangover treatment but gl getting anything done for the rest of the day

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
besides smoke moar weed

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
dont see why hellyeah is on there

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

stop posting

words of encouragement at this point

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008

yes posted:

AIDS snype

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr. madlove
Jul 21, 2008
Is Mike's Lemonade any good? They don't exist in Canada but the commercials look nice