Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnificent Quiver
May 8, 2003

chippy posted:

I'm an idiot, someone remind me how to remove Youtube from my system partition (Desire) so I can install the new Market version?

Can't Titanium Backup do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnificent Quiver
May 8, 2003

yamdankee posted:

I've decided that Rom Manager hates me.

I've tried installing Clockwork Mod through ROM Manager on this MyTouch 3G 3 times, and it keeps booting to the triangle with an exclamation point every time. So I can't install a custom ROM with it. Any advice?

Rom Manager is a pain in the dick a lot of times and you're better off just sideloading the ROM and booting to recovery yourself.

I especially had problems with Rom Manager trashing my clockwork mod install.