Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
http://soundcloud.com/downpour !!

It's mostly house & techno, with a little bit of industrial which ive been practicing with for a new project. Tends to be on the darker side of things.
Theres 2 new ones which i've not put up yet, i'm waiting to hear back from someone about them. They'll be up in a couple of weeks if it doesnt come through and they're super loving dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

zeldadude posted:

also, cubicle gangster... drat, you're sick at mixing bro. Nice tunes.

poo poo, thanks :)
I always thought of my mixes as a neccessary evil, so it's nice to hear they've moved up to a decent level! I've gone back to visitation rights since but it's not uploaded - the new mix of that is quite different, a lot punchier.

I've not had chance to go through much of these yet - going to have a sit down tonight and listen to everyone.