Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

I just picked up FX2.

Played a lot of FX but right now I only have one other person on my friends list who has this game. Gonna spend all day trying to get my scores up. They're pretty low at the moment. I need people to beat!

GT: Fists Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Secrets of the Deep is definitely the easiest for me to hit the ramps by holding the ball and then timing it right.

Pasha is alright as well.

I really don't like Rome that much.

Biolab...I haven't really figured out that much other than upgrading the alien guy.

If I had to rank them from FX2 I'd go

Pasha
Secrets of the Deep
Biolab
Rome

All in all I think in order of what I enjoy most so far (although it might just be novelty from the newer ones)

Pasha
Excalibur
Secrets of the Deep
Earth Defense
Buccaneer
Biolab
Nightmare Mansion
Rome
Street Fighter II
Speed Machine
Agents
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Extreme

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Two new tables for FX2 coming out

Mars and paranormal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6YqJu16u6k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_905YUTDdNY

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

How the gently caress do I joust in Exaclibur?

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That's one of my biggest general trip-ups as well. Get some decent score going, and then my next two balls essentially just drain right down the middle because I'm getting cocky and not paying attention.

I don't like the left flipper lane as well on Excalibur. Balls whip down there fast enough as it is, and with the ballista blocking your view of the lane, I can never anticipate the ball going down there and I either hit it way to early, or it goes right by the flipper and drains down the middle.

I loving always misjudge that left lane. It drains so quickly down there. Its like the ball is twice as heavy on the left side.