Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Okay, here's my situation. I live with 5 other people. We're on Cogeco's "Best" internet plan. With the 100g bandwidth up/down limit.

We're blowing right by the 100 gigs within the first week and a half every month.

I know that Bell and Rogers are pretty much the same. Can anyone recommend any other service?

I live in Burlington by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Well, I figure for the last 2 years, we've been blowing through our what used to be called "Unlimited Bandwidth" (which really was 120 gb)cap that they used to call it. That and the internet as of late has been very spotty and I suspect that they're throttling us more and more now.

Just curious is Tekksavvy is reliable enough now in Burlington.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

While it might be redundant to say. I think everyone in this thread should write their local MP and ask them their view and generally just give out what probably 90% of the country thinks of this. Bullshit.

http://webinfo.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx?TimePeriod=Current&Language=E

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

infernal machines posted:

Bell is getting pretty desperate. I just received this in the mail, completely unsolicited.

Sure, just send me a SIM card for whatever, right?

This is like when lovely credit card companies did this 2 decades ago. send you a fuckin' unsolicited credit card

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

StratGoatCom posted:

Should I go with Virgin or Teksavvy? I'm in guelph.

Teksavvy if you want to support companies that fight the big three in court and generally are good guys

Virgin if you want to be a Bell Customer directly.