Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!

Rand McNally posted:

Are we still doing these? I'm paying $60/mo for this, plus an $8 MSN Premium fee that they won't take off no matter what I do (never activated it, btw). The only reason I'm not switching to another provider - I think the only other here is Cogeco - is that we have a grandfathered plan which is totally unlimited. Hopefully. :ohdear:

Sounds like the exact same plan we've got - my wife got her Sympatico plan upgraded to an unlimited plan some 7 years ago and it's never changed (even after moving to a new apartment). To be honest if they took us off the plan we would just move over to Rogers since we've got cable and phone through them already...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Well, today things definitely got shittier for Rogers, or anyone using their network…

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

My cellphone came back yesterday evening, and the internet (through Fido) came back this morning, however it’s not been 100% yet.