Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Time to sign up for Rogers & Bell & Telus and just split it :haw:

What am I going to use the other 27 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

The good thing about this is Teksavvy should get an increase in subscriptions, especially when all the reports are now saying it in basic laymen terms of Bell = not unlimited, Teksavvy/Other Resellers = unlimited for the same price or less.

Why wouldn't you switch if you knew this (and aren't locked in a contract or don't want to deal with the hassle of switching for a few bucks saved/gigs more)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

What about mentioning something like if you downloaded for 18-20* hours at the download rate they offer, that you would reach the cap. So essentially you can use your monthly plan for less than 24 hours before you would be charged extra.

*I don't know the calculation off-hand, but I think it's something like that? Someone who knows what they're doing should probably give an accurate figure if you go with this

vvv There you go, so you can use your internet for 30 minutes per day before you will go over the cap.

Hirez fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 3, 2011

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

hmm distrubutel looks nice, I was about to sign up for teksavvy and was midway through the process when I saw your post and it costs a bunch more:

code:
Teksavvy:
Cable Service    $54.95/month
Activation    $24.95
Modem + Shipping   $109.00
HST:    $24.56
Subtotal:    $188.90

Total:    $213.46
I'd rather just pay $50/month for the same thing with distributel - What kind of cable modem do they give you? and It looks like there's no contract either? And yea what area as well :v:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

f google, use the original!