Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

Is this what we've come to?

less than three posted:

They spent a bunch of time filming filler shots, oh god I don't know what ones they'll use.

I didn't really have much prepared for when they were like "type. now watch a video. now... etc"

Hahaha please tell me you had this thread open at the time

Martytoof posted:

It'll probably be on cbc.ca/thenational too, though I don't know what their turnaround is.

Yesterday's is already up. You can probably stream the live feed tonight actually (they do it for HNIC, I don't see why they wouldn't for The National)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

less than three posted:

They've had it up for like 3 hours here:

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV%20Shows/The%20National/ID=1727320821

If you watch it on youtube you can skip the Bell commercial at the start :smugdog:

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

TekSavvy is too good for this world :smith:

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

ZShakespeare posted:

Rather than spending $5 for an extra GB of internet I could get a

Five

Five Dolla

Five Dolla Footloooooooooong

Hahaha goddamn I laughed way too hard at this.