Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

UNBEARABLE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WELCOME TO PAGE FOUR EVERYBODY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

From a strictly academic perspective, I'd love to know how her bed hasn't shattered into a million tiny pieces yet.

Gravel Gravy
Apr 3, 2008

Worst. Venue. Ever.

David Xanatos posted:

...well played, good sir...

I am ashamed to say...
Wait, no not really. I don't get it. Whats with tentacle jedi guy and this spectacle?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

UNBEARABLE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Gravel Gravy posted:

I am ashamed to say...
Wait, no not really. I don't get it. Whats with tentacle jedi guy and this spectacle?

His name is "Kit Fisto".

Why am I still here telling you this. Oh god.

Clemen
Jul 29, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

His name is "Kit Fisto".

HAHAHA!
Missed that.

Made my night.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson
Jun 26, 2005
I WILL ONLY CARE ABOUT THIS THREAD IF I CAN PUT IT ON MY RESUME

Hjalmar posted:

WHY
See also:

<----------

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Now she's sucking off the dildo that was just in her rear end

a flamboyant bogan
Jun 27, 2008

What does a man do, Walter?

Well this certainly is something.
Got no lightsabers though, just amateur gynaecology.

Hydrogenated
Apr 9, 2010

Valicious posted:

Now she's sucking off the dildo that was just in her rear end

Not just sucking it, but deep throating it.

e: Now titty loving it

Semi-Normal
Oct 9, 2007

Sex is on, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA8sHtmy0vo

Wonder Bra
Jan 4, 2008

always in another castle

Hydrogenated posted:

Not just sucking it, but deep throating it.

e: Now titty loving it

Maybe she'll give herself e-coli and poo poo herself skinny.

Sorry, that was bitchy. Crap evening and gotta take it out on someone.

Edit: Apology rescinded.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

a flamboyant bogan posted:

Well this certainly is something.
Got no lightsabers though, just amateur gynaecology.

It doesn't look like she is stopping any time soon.
Maybe she will break them out again.

Dan LeDouche
Apr 28, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Wonder Bra posted:

Maybe she'll give herself e-coli and poo poo herself skinny.

Sorry, that was bitchy. Crap evening and gotta take it out on someone.

Never apologize for a great snarky comment. NEVER.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Welp, I'm definitely not shooting first

Wonder Bra
Jan 4, 2008

always in another castle

Looks like she's leaving.

Strikes me as the kind of girl who gets chronic UTIs and wonders why. Derp.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Well that's the most fun I've ever had watching a fat chick rub her vagina (with lightsabers)

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Wonder Bra posted:

Strikes me as the kind of girl who gets chronic UTIs and wonders why. Derp.

I said in chat that she shouldn't be putting that thing in her vagina after its been in her rear end without proper cleaning, but i cant imagine she noticed or paid attention.

Can't blame her for ignoring me, considering all i did was talk about star wars

Semi-Normal
Oct 9, 2007

Sex is on, yeah?

Automatic Retard posted:

Maybe she will break them out again.

Hopefully she hasn't lost them. Those weapons are her life.

THA TITTY THRILLER
Jan 1, 2007

I look like I just finished a set at Lilith Fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8QO9dZKVc

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Cum all over my mirrors just gettin off on my self maan, UUAOHH

WORSHIPPIN' this BIIG motherfucker.

*fingers dickhole*

And so, the lightsabres became the latest victim of the mighty sarlacc, to be digested for a thousand years.

Hydrogenated
Apr 9, 2010

It was a good show while it lasted. Time to find something else to occupy my time.

Admiral Goodenough
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

gently caress, I showed up just as she was signing off. Another great internet moment, lost forever.

Semi-Normal
Oct 9, 2007

Sex is on, yeah?

Worst Case Ontario posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8QO9dZKVc

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACEGAPING VAGINA????

Jut
May 15, 2005

by Ralp

doh missed the whole thing.
I don't understand that site though...90% of the people there seem to be guys jacking off on cam, the others...well what's in it for them? What's the reasoning? Is it like "hummm I'm bored, may as well be a performing monkey for people around the world"?

Vuvuzela
Jun 20, 2010

by angerbot

Jut posted:

doh missed the whole thing.
I don't understand that site though...90% of the people there seem to be guys jacking off on cam, the others...well what's in it for them? What's the reasoning? Is it like "hummm I'm bored, may as well be a performing monkey for people around the world"?

Now I know why the caged monkey jacks it ~ A poem by Maya Angelou

I Wish I Was
Dec 11, 2006

I saw this at the bookshop and thought of you.

Vuvuzela posted:

Now I know why the caged monkey jacks it ~ A poem by Maya Angelou

That's my favorite book. And it's by Alice Walker, you philistine.

I, too, wonder what is in it for the girls masturbating on camera. Do they just get off on it, or is the token system really that lucrative? Lucrative enough to encourage rear end-to-mouth?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

Fantastic.

So that's what all those Indonesians use their stolen credit cards on?

Sounds like a loving waste to me.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

My lips are sealed.

And my eyes are nearsighted.

And astigmatic.

And I was stuck at my crappy netless job.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything

That was definitely a viral campaign for a new class in The Old Republic mmorpg.

Yuncemil
Jul 18, 2006

Wie sagt man "olol" auf Deutsch?

Pooned posted:

That was definitely a viral campaign for a new class in The Old Republic mmorpg.

Barbarian has already been done many times before.

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

I'm going to start
the googly now.

Pooned posted:

Kirby confirmed for Old Republic.

Priest
May 12, 2001

I Wish I Was posted:

That's my favorite book. And it's by Alice Walker, you philistine.

I, too, wonder what is in it for the girls masturbating on camera. Do they just get off on it, or is the token system really that lucrative? Lucrative enough to encourage rear end-to-mouth?

Some chicks like to show off, some like attention. Cam4 hasn't had a token system all that long, and there's always been plenty of girls rubbing one out on there.

Spaticus
Feb 25, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.

Good god I leave the forums for a few hours...

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.

Y'all need to wake me up next time some poo poo like this happens, tia

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC

It's the recipe search toolbar that did it for me.

mew force shoelace
Dec 13, 2009

by Ozmaugh

She got down on all-fours and took Chewie's penis into her mouth, stroking it and spitting on it, even biting it. Chewie didn't mind though, him and Leah both seemed to like it raw and hard. They should have started doing this months ago! Luke was doing her in the behind, crying because there was poop in there, but also happy because it's tightening sensation felt wonderful on his meat.

Han, though, sat in the front of the ship, rocking back and forth, and singing his Def Lepperd to himself when the galaxy pasta started to get to him too. A large rumble in his tummy came over him.
"Aww God, the kid was right" Han said laughing to himself "that galaxy pasta sure flies through ya!"
Han got out of his and walked to the back room, holding his stomach the entire way. "Oh God! This one's gonna be huge!" He limped his way to the backroom, stomach full of feces - ready to burst out his hairy man-hole.
Meanwhile, separated merely by a door, his bride-to-be was getting rammed in the rear end by her twin brother and sucking the monstrous, hairy dick of Chewbacca. She heard footsteps.
"Oh poo poo! Someone's coming!" she said with a mouthful of wookie-weiner.
"GWAAAAH! AH! AH! AH!"
Han heard Chewie's loud cries from outside the bedroom door, "Hey Chewie... is that you in there? Where have you been buddy?" he said, turning the door knob while he spoke. The door opened and roughly ten solid beats passed through time while Han stared in heartbroken shock at his girlfriend getting double-teamed by an ape and her twin brother. He crapped his pants immediately. Han felt the warm drips of diarrhea slide down his left leg; it was almost explosive when it was released.
"Le-Leah?" Han spoke, shocked with tears starting to form in his eyes.
"It-It's not what it looks like Han! I really..." she was interrupted by Chewies ejaculate streaming onto her face.
"GWAAAAAH!!"
"CHEWIE MY GOD!" Han cried "get off her!" Chewie smiled a devilish smile at Han, reached under his fur and pulled out a cigarette.
Leah was still trying to explain it all to Han, her out-of-control libido, her foolishness, but her face was still filled with cum. She couldn't muster a single thought out and Luke was still pounding her in the rear end.
"God Kid get the gently caress off her!"
"Oh poo poo Han's here!" Luke said, completely unaware of anything going on in the room outside of Leah's tight butthole. He pulled his weiner out quick. His hard erection stuck straight-out, covered in poop and staring Han right in the face.
"It uhhhh... I uhhh... Well here's the thing Han" Luke said, trying to make himself sound dignified even with an erection covered in poop.
"There is no thing kid! What in the gently caress is going on!?"
"Look, Han it's got nothing to do with you I swear" Leah said, wiping the cum off her pretty face.
"It's got everything to do with me..." Han turned silently and slowly, walking back to the cockpit and leaving a trail of runny poop behind him.
He went back to the pilot seat of the Millennium Falcon. The backside of his pants made a squishy noise as he sat down, the poop had mushed around in his jean shorts. He reached into his pocket again and pulled out the engagement ring he was only hours away from giving to Leah. Tears in his eyes became heavy and started streaming down his face. He was sure it was meant to be, but how could he look at her the same way when he knew that precious face he had come to love had been jizzed on by his wookie co-pilot. And then the question rose, how could he live with himself?
He couldn't, he decided, he absolutely couldn't. No amount of space therapy could help him regain his mental stability, even the renowned doctors of the Gelganorn sector could not help him. He cried onto the engagement ring before him and smelled the feces that filled his pants.
"Oh God I even poo poo myself!" Han pulled his blaster from his leg holder. He put the cold barrel of it in his mouth and cried harder than before.
"gently caress you world!" Han screamed with a mouthful of laser blaster and pulled the trigger. His brains flew out his head and splattered all over the wall directly behind him. Blood and mucus were all over the cockpit and ooey, gooey green stuff clogged electronics on the dashboard.

Suddenly Cat Fish guy leaped from the linen closet in the cock pit where he was hiding for some reason.
"IT'S A TRAP!" he yelled.
Dash took Luke's man meat and bit it as hard as he could.
"YAAAAAAARGH!!"
Leah looked up from Dash's rear end in a top hat to see what was happening, to see why her brother was screaming a horrible, screeching scream. She peered around Dash's large white butt and saw Luke holding his balls with blood flowing from where his penis once was.
"OH MY GOD LUKE!"
Dash turned his head back and sneered at her, smiling devilishly...
"Oh... don't think you got out of it baby girl..."
Dash put intense pressure on himself and forced a mountain of poop to fly of his rear end in a top hat all over Leah. She immediately broke into tears.
Luke was screaming and bleeding, Leah was crying and covered in poop, both naked. Dash pulled his pants up and took his space blaster out, pointing directly at Luke and Leah.
"Time to die honkies!"
"Dash! How could you!?" Luke cried.
"You killed my BFF!"
"Yeah but... but... but why'd you suck my dick!?" Luke said amidst Leah's cries of shame.
"Maybe I just wanted to find out what little boy weiner tasted like..."
"You monster!"
"And hey..." Dash said "what kinda guy is gonna turn down an rear end in a top hat eating?"
Dash fired a sharp and hot laser at Luke and Leah, their heads exploded in a horrific collaboration of blood and brains. Dash stood back, staring for a moment at the pool of feces surrounding Han and the canyon in his face, the blood from Luke's missing penis and his own poop all over Leah's naked body in a pile of her brains. To his right, near the co-pilot chair, lay the smokey remains of C3PO. Dash took out his crucifix and knelt down.
"Bless you C3PO... you were a good soul."
Dash put on his space gear and floated back to his ship, where Leebo (his robotic side kick) sat in the cock pit, stroking his mechanical weiner.
"Leebo!"
"OH. Sorry sir... It was just getting so steamy in there when I was watching you three go at it."
"Alright well... Depart from here and I'll give ya a rim job..."
"Oh sir you are the greatest!"
And the two floated off together, bidding farewell to the now deceased crew of the Millennium Falcon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YellowJello
Dec 9, 2008

mew force shoelace posted:

A poo poo load of things
You should contact Puffin Books; we have a Caldecott Medal on our hands.

«4 »