Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
My friend an I have taken it upon ourselves to try to amass a complete discography and it's actually really, really loving difficult. He has so many weird little mixtapes and guestspots that you never even hear about unless you deliberately go looking for rarities. Right now, our count is hovering around 1500 songs (not counting duplicates), but I'm sure there's more. There's so much pre-blow-up stuff that's not on the Myspace mixtape it's not even funny. Hopefully one day we'll finally finish and can publish the completed list.

And anyone who hasn't read Taking Over yet owes it to themselves to buy it. According to the introduction, the entire thing was dictated through text messages. It has some pretty good biographic info on Lil B and hysterical pearls of wisdom. Plus, it comes with a free DVD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
My god, the NYU lecture was the greatest night of my life. The actual speech was unbelievable and he stayed for almost 45 minutes afterwards signing autographs and taking pictures. I got him to sign my canvas painting of "Rain in England"!

For anyone who missed it, one of my friends recorded the entire lecture and the audio quality's not too bad. He uploaded it to some music blog.
http://beatsperminute.com/media/listen-to-lil-bs-full-nyu-lecture/

• Locked thread