Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Loving Shake Ya Booty, 5150, Were U From Throw It Up, and Back of ya Neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Neu! posted:

im a devout baser, mane. hate on the baste god and imma have to declare jihad

You have seen the clip of OF on stage with BasedGod at Coachella, right? One of the early festivals of the year. Tyler likes Lil' B.

ANYWAY

Let's not forget about the genius that is 6 Kiss. I loving love "I'm the Devil" and "What You Doin'"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

warzero. posted:

See, it's poo poo like this that makes me respect him even more. What huge star is gonna let all those people just go up to them like that? Alot of people take what he says with a grain of salt, but to me, it just sounds like he's a regular, personable dude and really honest. gently caress the haters.

That man is using a Centro. Whyyyyy, somebody hook Based God up with a real smartphone

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Skeezy posted:

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-B-The-Based-God-Black-Flame-mixtape.262988.html

New mixtape, thank you based god.

BLACK FLAAAAME

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Boywhiz88 posted:

BLACK FLAAAAME

I haven't gotten too far but I love how subdued some of the beats are while still keeping that Red Flame vibe. It's like a more lowkey Blue Flame which makes sense (Black and Blue Flame)

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

What's the beat that Cah Pilla uses? I swear I've heard it before but I haven't listened to the radio or pop music for years thanks to the iPod (SHOUTS OUT BASEDGOD GIVING FREE MP3S). I need to know!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

By the way, I love the first half of the Gold House mixtape. I haven't listened to any of the tracks after I Love Strugglin' but that first half is so solid to me. Im like Killah, Green Card, All I Have and I Love Strugglin' get me buck as hell.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

PonchAxis posted:

Its a huge bummer because when I saw him live last year at SXSW I thought he was gonna blow up, but I guess that just never happened while Odd Future took their hype and ran with it to some mainstream success.

Yeah but the way that B operates is hugely different from OF. OF is still very much like the traditional style the music industry operates, releasing albums and a track here and there. Maybe a video or two for their "singles" and whatnot.

B is putting out a mixtape close to every month, shooting low budget videos for a ton of his songs and making himself very accessible to his fans. I would not be surprised if overall, he was pulling in a lot more cash than we think. He gave away his last "album" for free if people didn't wanna pay!

Also, Gold House is probably one of my top Lil' B mixtapes. That poo poo bangs

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I think Lil' B's tumblr is the new Lil' B's twitter

http://diorpaint.tumblr.com/

This is one entry:

quote:

"WHO HAS BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE A QUEEN ANT IN REAL LIFE? ITS PROB DISGUSTING AND I DONT WANNA SEE IT BUT MAN THESE ANTS ARE SO SMART, THEY HAVE GOTTEN TO PLACES AND THEY SEND OUT MEMBERS TO GO CHECK OUT ANYTHING LEFT OUT I PUNISHED A FEW ANTS AND LEFT THERE BODIES FOR THE OTHERS TO SEE, IT DIDNT STOP THE ANTS AND REALLY MADE THEM MORE MAD EVERYTHING, MY BED TOILET, EVEN THE TOP PLACES I HIDE STUFF THE ANTS WERE, AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY WERE HIDDIN IN THE CARPET I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE BATTLE - Lil B"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Bonus posted:

Hey y'all White Flame is out get it here: http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-B-The-BasedGod-White-Flame-mixtape.310339.html

This is really good, TYBG

I agree. Also, Poppin' V is not what I thought it'd be about.

"The pretty bitch off them grandpa pills"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I will definitely agree that Blue Flame is bomb. I love BasedGod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAAU92s7imM

"Goddamn, I'm hot. Niggas, mad. Bitches, not"

That poo poo just gets me too hype.

I reaaaally like both the Bitch Mob tapes though. I can go dumb to them. Goldhouse had crazy rotation during January for me. I think we can all appreciate how well he can transition from dropping Bitch Mob Vol. 1 to Illusions of Grandeur, Goldhouse to White Flame to God's Father. What a range of sounds and attitudes. Thanks, Based God.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

NeuroticErotica posted:

both? I only know of Vol. 1...

Goldhouse would be considered a Bitch Mob tape by my most folks, I figure.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/!/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/179943560215408641

quote:

I'm thankful for my bowl movements right now and thank god my system works correctly right now somehow were blessed - Lil B

Revel in the Based God's observations and wisdom

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I don't know what it is but I loooooooove his Bitch Mob tapes. I'm all on Bout Dat Wo and Whodie Whodie hard. I seriously don't understand how people don't have love for B

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-B-The-BasedGod-The-Basedprint-2-mixtape.334558.html

Damm BasedGod. I'm not even through with #1 Bitch. At this rate, he'll be releasing a mixtape a day in a few months.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I didn't even know this was coming. What the fuuuuuuck. It's another Bitch Mob tape too! I think he's just been switching between BasedGod and Bitch Mob every other tape now. Does anyone have a list of release dates and the like for these? It's like every two weeks now.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Weezy88 posted:

why you in my house is the best track

came from the bottom to a top solider
i could tell you never, but I told you
the crackhouse telling me that my life over
long nights over, don't think about folgers

Why You In My House is great. I love Bitch Mob Gangsta, MMMMMMM drat, Texas and You Swim? (sometimes) along with 4 Da Bitch Mob and Letter B4 Da Chair.

A great release. It's been like 2 weeks? Where's my new tape!? JK. I have more than enough B to digest for another month.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Wronkos posted:

Trapped In Basedworld is easily my favorite mixtape. There isn't a track on it that doesn't make me at least smirk.
Pull your pants up. HAH not, keep em loving down.

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted most of my collection while clearing out my library, but it's given me a second look at stuff I ignored in the past. Red Flame is hella good, but I'm not sure about his cousin, Blue Flame.

Woah woah woah.

Blue Flame has I'm Paris Hilton, I'm Heem, Mel Gibson, BasedGod, and Rich Ho. Honestly, his best tapes are the whole Flame series, ALL THE BITCH MOB TAPES (I love strugglin'!) and Illusions of Grandeur.

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 28, 2012

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh92ht9M0oAZ7F2Q5J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4g8s_4h9ms

Green Flame comin', y'all. Flame Series >>>

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 12, 2012

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

psychicsecession posted:

Holy gently caress, me too. When I saw the announcement I just stared at my computer in disbelief for about 5 minutes then started weeping

Did you throw up your hand and scream THANK YOU BASED GOD?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

livemixtap.es/greenflame

GREEN FLAAAAAAME. Haven't listened yet but wanted to bump the thread so people know. And now I have an MP3 of "I Got Mo" and whatnot. He reused I Tott Iann but it fits better on here than Water is DMG.

I want Pink Flame next.

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 23, 2012

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

When I saw new posts, I thought two things:

Either we're gonna be talking about Ryan Seacrest (RETURN OF TRADITIONAL COOKING SONGS!) or Stick... or that B finally dropped Task Force.

Thank you, Based God.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Songs I'm feeling: Stick, Task Force, Dig Deep (this intro is fuuucked), Reporting for Duty, Gran Dad Lil' B.

The beats aren't normally what I like in a Bitch Mob tape but his lyrics are on point. I love Lil B but I'm down for Bitch Mob. 100

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I'm seeing him when he comes to Minnesota. Also, Based Jam dropped today. I'm about 5 tracks deep and enjoying it. Especially "Everybody Kno"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Angryhead posted:

If you haven't listened to anything of his, get 6 Kiss.
But from 2012, yeah, God's Father or (personal favourite) White Flame.

6 Kiss is great. I really liked Gold House and Trapped in Basedworld, but I always prefer songs of his that err towards Bitch Mob.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Thank you BasedGod

http://diorpaint.tumblr.com/post/35915488916/man-listening-to-keke-the-adopted-tabby-cats-first

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I am this close to unfollowing the BasedGod over this GirlTime poo poo. It's weird and it's too often and eats up my timeline. Anyone agree?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

And today is the day that I have learned to disable RTs. Life is good

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Came here to post this! Alriiiiight. After hearing Flex 36, I was hoping this would happen! THANK YOU BASED GOD

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

PYT dropped!

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-B-The-Ba..._medium=piff.me

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I didn't have too much of a chance to check PYT due to WOLF leaking.. but Lee Spielman of TTC brought up 510 Ratchet on his Twitter.

Holy poo poo. If this isn't a song where you just want to completely lose it, then I don't know how you have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Y0m4Yadnk

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I'm on Track 23 and I'm surprised by how good most of it is. This is loving awesome

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I'm just excited that he's dropping tracks because it means 05 gently caress 'Em is prolly out soon. I need me some new Based. Last one was... April? March? PYT I wanna say.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

If he doesn't release 05 gently caress Em by the end of the year, I'm gonna go nuts. I've been listening to Crime Fetish a lot lately. I hate to say it but Beat My Ho is loving catchy and I love Mona Lisa following it up.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA8rpb0aTh4

Jewish BasedGod.

But seriously, when is he going to drop this loving tape ahhhhh

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Awesome! I was thinking he would drop it on X-Mas. He's done that every year I think since 2010/2011. I'm p sure.

But 100 songs?! YES. I am down for that.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Didn't to listen to songs more than once before it dropped. So all the singles are banging but I'm finding a bunch of great stuff. TYBG

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Harminoff posted:

Album is good to browse the web to I guess, but where are the tracks that I can blast at a party? I need some more Ellen Degeneres type tracks.

Also, I thought his rock album was suppose to drop last month. What ever happened to that?

Who knows? I just like that B tends to follow through on his projects. Every other rapper talks a bunch of poo poo, but B tends to put out what he's gotta put out. I'm approaching Basedworld Paradise like Illusions of Grandeur, which is arguably some of his best work.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

still haven't listened to BasedworldParadise yet but this Hoop Life has me hype. I always like Lil B when he's on his Bitch Mob tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OswZ7oq7HbE

I gently caress who I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

chaos rhames posted:

Lil B posts a surprisingly large amount of anime foot fetish pictures on his tumblr. The based god persona is taking strange new turns.

#GirlTalk is legit one of the creepiest things on the internet. But hey, as long as he doesn't gently caress anyone under 18, it's cool I guess.

• Locked thread