Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«123 »
The worst of the worst has happened to me recently. Michelle's bitch of a mother went ahead and allowed a guy that likes Michelle from face book into their house as in LIVE THERE WITH MY WOMAN. They've been talking behind Michelle's back setting this up because her mom knew she wouldn't approve it. Also her mom claims she feels it's her christian duty (BULL-loving-poo poo) to help this man in need. hmmm and it happens to be the one that wants to gently caress my woman!Screw you, drat liar. You're going to hell and when I see you I will NEVER stop torturing you down there, no one will save you, drat wench. God, I hate that woman! The ones who've known me for the longest time obviously know I am destroyed emotionally by something like this. Just when I think "ok. I am fine, I can trust the situation" But ever heard the saying "New tragedy re-opens wounds" well that is what I am feeling. See...with past experiences where I would feel that the situation was fine...it wasn't. So bad that I had to hear from people that my lady would be sleeping with another and she wouldn't tell me.

My mind is a complete mess I am trying very hard to just accept it and ignore it but that loving demon in my heart and mind won't rest. I am.....Very angry and haven't felt this pissed for over a decade. as hosed up as my mother is at times. She'd never do anything to let something come between me and my lady, other then talk some poo poo. One thing you have understand about Michelle's mother, She's evil. Very evil. For her to do something to separate US like this,how can you say a person is not evil when she's got the upper hand in trying to wreck in what has taken me 2 years to build. My mental stress is in a loop right now and I don't know what to do, One part of me says just sit tight but at the same time I am going to be stressed as hell thinking "Are they loving?","Is she kissing him,pretending it's me?", "is she touching him in a way that she shouldn't" These thoughts are LOUD and won't leave me alone and all I can do is cry my heart out because I don't know what is real anymore.

For those who want to see the douche bag here he is.
http://www.facebook.com/#/ritebrayn?ref=sgm
Goofy looking son of a bitch isn't he? however from what Michelle tells me he's a ladies man and can get laid at nearly any given time....yeah,just wait until Michelle grows attached and......NO *punches dresser and starts to breathe heavily* Michelle is going to be pissed off at me for writing this to everyone but right now I don't care..after all she has another man living in the house now. Might as well let my friends know why I'm delusional and head is hosed up. You all are my back bone now.her and I haven't talked since 2 PM and it's 1:00Am right now. Do you think I have a right to feel suspicious, I think so.

Ever see that one movie based off a shakesphere play or something.It was about a black man and white woman, he was a police officer and was given the title of captian because of his outstanding work. However his friend was jealous (who was white) at his new fortune so he convinced him that his white wife was loving around with another man, the black man goes into a mental breakdown and in a rage he suffocates his woman (I would never hurt Michelle in any way, I love her even though I accidentally hurt her emotionally in fights) and then the black guy finds out that he was tricked into thinking his wife cheated so the black man lays next to his dead wife,holds her hand,puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. Now his friend got captian but I heard the ending was the guy killed himself due to his guilt of what he did so he disemboweled himself. Wonderful movie but the infidelity part is what's loving with my head to the point of insanity. I love Michelle more then anyone. My one and only is being taken away from me slowly but surely, It's almost like drowning. Holding your hand above water hoping someone will pull you up...but you drown,no one could save you.

I am starting to feel a mental break down. I been drinking,crying and thoughts keep circling my head and not leaving me alone. wish love wasn't such a crime for me because everytime I get it, something has to be hosed up about it. first it's the distance now this. Am I not meant to be loved? Am I meant to be jealous of people who have lovers? Am I damned to walk the earth alone? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME THAT I CAN"T HAVE ENDLESS LOVE FOREVER AND EVER! WHY AM I THE ONLY MOTHER FAT FUCKER THAT CAN"T GET WHAT HIS HEART CRAVES.*Cries* What is wrong with me to not have that I rightfully deserve. I just want michelle and me, together....we can't have that,we're both broke and our moms steal our money. Can anyone tell me why I must suffer like this? What can I do? Never felt so lost.....

by Fistgrrl

The KoRn Identity

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Goofy looking son of a bitch isn't he? however from what Michelle tells me he's a ladies man and can get laid at nearly any given time....yeah,just wait until Michelle grows attached and......NO *punches dresser and starts to breathe heavily*

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

admins rename me shakesphere

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

the video that accompanied thisd owns btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RevaHBorFs

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Goofy looking son of a bitch isn't he? however from what Michelle tells me he's a ladies man and can get laid at nearly any given time....yeah,just wait until Michelle grows attached and......NO *punches dresser and starts to breathe heavily*

manyak

Giovanni Qobras posted:

the video that accompanied thisd owns btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RevaHBorFs

Mexico.... the land of Tequila, ja

manyak

thicker than explosion smoke, but not thicker than smoke machine smoke.

by Fistgrrl

The KoRn Identity

----------------

WHY AM I THE ONLY MOTHER FAT FUCKER THAT CAN"T GET WHAT HIS HEART CRAVES.*Cries*

Frolixo
i can dunk on that dude

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

Primo Poster!!!! posted:

i can dunk on that dude

you couldn't dunk a donut son

manyak

HATE MONDAYS posted:

you couldn't dunk a donut son
i will dunk on you

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

post your ghost mexican catchphrase

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

get dunked on

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

owned

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

jay z's sedan

Farm Crisis Zero

a caring girl drew this wondrous sig. thank

.:: E U R O F Y A D ::. farm crisis zero | bbchops | teenagers | endofradio | slabs | duncan roberts | ...and you???

Three Loins in the Fountain

jay z's sedan
she moved in a guy from facebook

hooray
Deg

Primo Poster!!!! posted:

i can dunk on that dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvvvIm6OhHc

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

is michelle the woman that's almost larger than he is

whip

Giovanni Qobras posted:

by Fistgrrl

The KoRn Identity

----------------

real asian girl posted:

is michelle the woman that's almost larger than he is

Dontpost

by Fistgrrl

The KoRn Identity

----------------

i shoot my white cum

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

isn't this like old

corsair

corsair posted:

isn't this like old

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

corsair posted:

isn't this like old

much like you

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.
merAch

corsair
my white cum doesnt shoot it just comes out

Hylocichla mustelina
Wood Thrush

merAch posted:

much like you

out

welcum 2 mah realm
Gene Rod N Berries

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...7/7f/Hitler.ogg

jay z's sedan posted:

I hope we all eat lunch

Wood Thrush posted:

my white cum doesnt shoot it just comes out

it varies from boner ot boner for me

welcum 2 mah realm
Gene Rod N Berries

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...7/7f/Hitler.ogg

jay z's sedan posted:

I hope we all eat lunch
*walks to bathroom and starts breathing heavily*

207-563-5532

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Giovanni Qobras posted:

by Fistgrrl

Stinky FuckFace

----------------

is this real

sexy wheely

"Are they loving?","Is she kissing him,pretending it's me?", "is she touching him in a way that she shouldn't" These thoughts are LOUD and won't leave me alone and all I can do is cry my heart out because I don't know what is real anymore.

the holocaust never happened

anne frank fanfic

corsair posted:

isn't this like old

serious norman

I cant believe Gobbles is moving to Pittsburgh.

凸[◣_◢]凸UNPROBATE LMAOBOY1998凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

im the crumbs forever trapped in the little cluster of hairs under his first chin

naruto headband rockin ice niggas

Trevor Weedheart

Deg posted:

she moved in a guy from facebook

sexy wheely

thanks for the png

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate

11wheels posted:

Ah Miller HIgh Life Ja

the holocaust never happened