Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilbean
Oct 2, 2003

Chad Sexington posted:

Amazon has the biggest selection of books to purchase. I think a big chunk of BN's stated number are public domain stuff they got through Google Books.
To be fair though, that's from just the Amazon store. On the Kindle you can only buy books from Amazon - on an IOS device you can buy books from Amazon, Kobo, Apple, etc., get books from your public library via Overdrive, and so on. Even on my Sony Reader I can get books from basically every non-Amazon bookseller on the web that supports Adobe ePUBs. So it's not really about the Amazon bookstore quantity versus the Apple bookstore quantity, it's Amazon versus the sum total of all the available stores on your device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU