Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
Every game needs a "Whistle Song" in its sound track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~

Daeren posted:

Also my mother is a huge fan of Twin Peaks so I kinda want to play this with her watching just to see her go :wtc:/:neckbeard:
It's Christmas-time share it with the family. :unsmith:

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
Agent York why are you smoking inside a hospital? That is very inconsiderate. Also never make that face while illuminated by a computer screen again.

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
York would tell the worst bedtime stories.

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
Back to Deadly Premonition. What are the odds of the belligerent customer showing up, since he decided not to make an appearance that night?

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
I do love the fact that we can have York doing absolutely ANYTHING and it would still be in character for him. He could be hiding inside a tree-fort with a sign saying "No Girls, right Zach?" and no-one would bat an eye.

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~

Gothsheep posted:

Emily is Alice. York is the White Rabbit.
"I'm late! I'm late for a very important date. But it's not good to rush these things, is it Zach?""

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~

Krad posted:

Also, that "inverted peace sign" is obviously a tree, even the TREE looks like it, and unless the killer himself says otherwise, I'm not changing my mind. :colbert:
Considering that red tree sculpture formed an inverted peace sign after it fell, I don't think we can deny that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmadeusVonBlastoise
Jul 4, 2008

AMADEUS AMADEUS
~DO~DO~
~DO~DO~
This thread and it's fan-art have been the best. Excellent job showing us all the good, the bad, and the charming aspects of this game. Looking forward to more of your work.